Chapter 3: Meeting the Autobots

"Go!" Sam yelled as Victoria look behind her as she watch the tiny robot leaps at Sam's legs making him trip over to the ground as it leaped on top of him as he scream. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT GOT ME!!!" Sam cried so loud making Victoria wince at how loud he scream. She was about to swing her umbrella at the tiny robot but stop when Mikaela came running with a saw that she found.

"Sam duck!" Mikaela yelled making Sam ducked  as Mikaela charged at the small robot with dewalt power saw in her hand." Where is it? where is it?" the tiny robot hissed out as Mikaela continued to slashed they tiny robot with a glared on her face." Piss off Already." Mikaela said as Victoria blink owlishly as she watch her dismantled it, leaving only head behind as it tries to jump away.

"Not so tough without a head now are you?!" Sam yelled as he glared at it before kicking the small head away. Victoria gave a soft chuckle as she heard a high pitched shriek from the tiny robot. The htree turned around to see that everything went quiet. No metal against metal and no robot against robot.Sam and Mikaela look at each other nervously while Victoria stared ahead of her as she took a step forward,making the two twins followed her from behind.

The three reach at the slope as they slowly caught the sight of the yellow robot, morphing its cannon on its arm into a hand." What is it??" Mikaela asked hesitantly as she stood beside Victoria, who keep her eyes on the yellow robot, who slowly approached them puting its hands on its hips. Its blue glowing eyes made contact to Victoria's blue eyes. Victoria tilted her head to side, making the yellow robot copy her as well. That made Victoria smile and chuckle softly making the yellow robot perk up after hearing her chuckling and chirping happily.

"its a robot." mumbled Sam as he slowly stood beside Victoria, who look at him softly then back to the yellow robot."Like a super advance robot." Sam added before pausing for a second before looking at Victoria and Mikaela." Its probably japanese. Yeah, its definitely japanese." he said as Victoria shook her head and said," I do believe that Japanese are able to create an ai robot but i dont believe that they are able to create him." Victoria said softly as the yellow robot let out a curious whirl as it looks at her.

"What are you doing??" Mikaela asked victoria nervously as she watch her walk too close to the yellow robot without fear." I do not believe that this being want to hurt us. . .After all, if he wanted too, he should do it on this night." Victoria said calmly as she hold her umbrella calmly." She's right. I dont think it wants to hurt us. . it would have done that already." Sam agreed to Victoria's words as he looks at the yellow robot.

"Really? do you speak robot? because they had a massive droid death match."Mikaela whispered harshly a she held her hands out to her side, expressing her consciousness even more. Victoria just blink at her before looking at the yellow robot." I believe that they want something from Sam." Victoria said as Sam looks at her then back to the yellow robot." it want something from me??" he asked as Mikaela just blink at them." what??" Mikaela asked incredulously and confusion." Because the other one was talking about my Ebay page." Sam explained to her quickly as he kept his gaze on the camaro robot, who was slowly inching forward and was now in kneeling position in front of Victoria, poking her gently out of curiousity.

Victoria blink softly before giving a soft smile on her face." hello." she greeted calmly making the yellow robot chirp and whirl as if it was saying 'hello' back to her while poking her side softly and gently." can you talk??" Sam asked towards to the yellow robot.

":XM Satellite Radio--- Digital cables brings you--- Columbia Broadcasting system.:" the yellow robot spoke up, with statics noise in between the few words as Victoria tilted her head to side before speaking." You speak through the radio correct??" she asked making the yellow robot clapped at her words.":Thank you! your beautiful. You're wonderful. You're wonderful!:" while pointing at her in confirmation, which made Victoria to chuckle softly."so what was that last night? what was that??" Sam asked as Victoria and Mikaela look at him in confusion on their faces before looking back to the yellow robot. ":Message from Starfleet Captain--- Throughout inanimate vastness of space--- They will rain down like visitors from heavens, Hallelujah!:" the yellow robot answered as he pointed at the night sky above them.