Redemption in Shadows (Kakashi x Reader)

hii im not dead hehehe I was really sick TwT so I wasn't able to post hope you didn't miss me too much wink wink wink ;) ahhh enough of my blabbering hehe, here's the story

The battlefield was a chaotic nightmare, a maelstrom of violence and desperation. The Fourth Great Ninja War had engulfed the entire shinobi world, and Konoha's forces were fighting valiantly to protect their home. Among them was Y/N, a rogue ninja from Konoha, who had been reanimated to fight once more.

Y/N had once been a rogue, a rogue with a mysterious past and a heart full of secrets. She had done things in her past that would make even the most seasoned ninja shudder, and the darkness in her heart had eventually led to her untimely end. But now, she was brought back from the afterlife, her body no longer truly her own.

The battle raged on, and the odds were against them. Y/N had been silently watching from the shadows, keeping a careful eye on the man she had secretly admired for so long, Kakashi Hatake. His skill and determination had always inspired her, even in her darkest days.

As the battle raged, a powerful enemy unleashed a devastating attack, sending a deadly projectile hurtling toward Kakashi. Time seemed to slow down as Y/N, with a surge of resolve, leaped in front of him, intercepting the deadly attack. The impact sent her sprawling to the ground, blood oozing from her wound.

Kakashi's Sharingan eye widened as he watched Y/N fall, her body now riddled with injuries. He rushed to her side, cradling her in his arms. Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized the extent of her sacrifice.

"Y/N, why did you?" Kakashi whispered, his voice trembling.

Y/N smiled weakly, coughing up blood. "Tell everyone I was a bad person," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Tell them I was cruel and twisted until the end. I want the one piece of me that was still good to be yours, yours alone."

Tears streamed down Kakashi's face as he understood the weight of her words. She was offering him the one shred of purity that remained in her, and he knew he couldn't let it go to waste.

"No, Y/N, you're not a bad person," Kakashi replied, his voice filled with emotion. "You've shown your strength and bravery today. You've redeemed yourself."

Y/N's eyes filled with gratitude as her strength waned. "Thank you, Kakashi. For seeing the good in me."

With those words, her eyes closed, and her body went limp. Y/N had given her life to save Kakashi, and in doing so, she had found redemption in her final moments.

Kakashi held her lifeless body in his arms, the battlefield still raging around him. He knew he would honor her last wish and remember her as a hero, not as the rogue ninja she once was. And in that moment, he realized the depth of his feelings for her, a love that had grown stronger in the face of her sacrifice.

As the war continued to rage on, Kakashi vowed to carry Y/N's memory in his heart, and to ensure that her selfless act would never be forgotten.

as always stay healthy and keep the comments and requests coming!!