| 𝟏 |

Yunho was walking quietly into the school hall after his individual dance practice, nothing special, when he felt a presence behind him. "Got ya!". He felt two arms around him lifting him a little off the ground, going back.

"I told you to call me when you were out of the practice room". Yunho just realized that it was real, but he totally forgot. "Sorry Mingi, I got distracted by the headphone music". Mingi huffed letting Yunho's foot touch the ground. "You don't even try to remember". Mingi left Yunho's waist. He faked a cry in front of him and that made the boy giggle. "You so dumb". Mingi looked at him annoyed. "Yaa... that's not true..."

Yunho looked at Mingi while he was faking his annoyed state, he was staring at him, but he didn't even notice. "Earth calls Yunho..." Mingi shook a hand in front of him. "Yunho... Are you okay?". Yunho went back to earth with his mind. "Yes, totally, dance practice was just a little hard you know, I tried new stuff..." Mingi looked at Yunho. "I know it isn't true... but I won't stress you to tell me, you know if you need me I'm here".

Yunho and Mingi have been friends since 3rd grade and they became immediately close. Mingi was really funny and dumb, but he is a really good friend he always helps and makes your day better, he has many friends and he is quite extrovert, the perfect friend for Yunho, he was a little introverted and he likes to stay with people he knows, he always felt a little uncomfortable talk with someone he doesn't know if someone he was confident with wasn't with him, but at the same time he always helped Mingi when he needed a bit of good advice. Mingi and Yunho were just meant for each other, they completed themselves without even knowing.

"Now let's go, others are waiting at the bar for lunch" He gave Yunho a little push to make him walk. "I bet Wooyoung will be late...". Mingi nodded while walking with his hands in the baggie jeans pockets and the red backpack all loose down with several draws on it.

"He maybe will be late but if you don't move your ass I'll be there before you!" Mingi made a little jump and then start running to the school bar leaving Yunho behind. "Hey! I just finished practice, that is so childish!" And he starts to run over him not reaching him until he stops at the entrance to the bar.

Yunho took a big breath, cursing Mingi with his eyes for making him run after he had just finished dance practice, Mingi did nothing but only wide smile at him and walked towards his friends followed by Yunho.

Mingi waved at them. "Hi guys". San looked at them arriving "Sup. We were waiting for you two and Woo... but he is still late.". "No shit Sherlock..." Hongjoong said with a sigh, Mingi sat on a chair throwing his backpack on the ground next to him while Yunho sat next to Seonghwa who was busy organizing his backpack which was a mess.

"Hwa what the hell did you do to this backpack...". Seonghwa locked at him annoyed. "Jongho started using this for playing football...". After he sent a death stare at Jongho who was still laughing about what happened.

"I'm here!" They all turn the the voice who was calling them. It was Wooyoung running to them. "Sorry guys, I was finishing stuff in class and I didn't realize the time" He bowed to them to excuse. "The day you will be in time it will probably snow in July..." Hongjoong with a little laugh.

Wooyoung sat next to Yunho, Yunho and Mingi were the tallest in the group and Wooyoung wasn't really tall, at all. "Yah... stop being tall". "Why you don't stop being short?" Yunho said with such a tone. Wooyoung looked at him with an annoyed face "If I could, I would duh."

They ate their lunch and chatted like every day, normally, their friend group was quite unique they had few classes together, but they were really close and comfortable with each other. Hongjoong got up and picked up his backpack. "I need to go to class right now". Mingi looked at him with still food in his mouth "How long till it starts?". "I actually had to be in class half an hour ago... soooo I need to go, or the history teacher will be angry, it's already 2:30... see you later". He walked away out of the school bar waving at them and then starting a little run trying to catch time.