| 𝟐 |

The alarm started ringing at 6 a.m. Both Yunho and Mingi kept sleeping without waking up and the alarm just stopped itself. Mingi's mum enters the room at 6:15 a.m., Yunho was sleeping squeezing into a corner of the bed, still comfortable, while Mingi was sleeping occupying three-quarters of the bed.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" The woman said loudly, Yunho woke up immediately getting up and stretching a little and Mingi was rubbing his eyes "Mooom, morning..." He said with a raspy voice. "Get ready, how you two didn't hear the alarm... And Mingi you should give Yunho more space for sleep he was almost on the floor..." Mingi tried to understand the mum's words, but he was still in a sleepy coma to understand the mum's words, he just nodded and got up from the bed.

Yunho was brushing his teeth with closed eyes still thinking how he was comfortable in the bed. "Yunho you are literally sleeping while brushing your teeth." Mingi chuckled a little and took his phone out.

"Pose for the camera!". Yunho smiled a little with still the toothbrush in his mouth making a v hand. After he brushed his teeth he washed his face he was finally awake. Mingi was showering while he was dressing up. "I bet he won't notice..." He took a t-shirt from Mingi's closet and put it on.

They run downstairs going into the kitchen to pick something fast to eat. "Bye mum!". Mingi said exiting from the door with Yunho. "Bye guys have a nice day at school. Good luck with the assignment!". The boys make their way to the bus stop, Mingi kept reading his notes a little anxious. "Mingi don't worry you know the stuff". Mingi looked at him closing his notes and sighing. "It's not for me, the grade is shared I don't want you to have bad grades due to my laziness." Yunho looked at him with a don't worry look, Mingi relaxed a bit and smiled.

They catch the bus and sit reading something, science was their first class, and after that the rest of the they would be easier. Yunho had only three more classes and two our of practice while Mingi only had two more classes. "Mingi don't skip any class today after science, it's important you know what you have to do." Mingi looked at him and then nodded Yunho smiled he was happy his best friend took his words seriously.

They got off the bus and walked to the school. They walked to their group friend and they were a little shocked... "Hongjoong what happened?" Yunho asked worried looking at his friend with crutches, Mingi was a little surprised too. "I fell from the stairs yesterday... but I'm okay, I have a broken ankle but it's not serious". Jongho was already here and felt so guilty for telling them to leave thinking that Hongjoong was busy with something.

"Can someone tell Jonho is not his fault... He is about to cry". Hongjoong said laughing, Yunho looked at Jongho and patted his shoulder. Mingi looked at Hongjoong a bit worried he knew Hongjoong was a careful type and his class wasn't even upstairs so he was a little suspicious. The others arrived and they chatted all together before entering the school.

Yunho and Mingi walked into the class bowing at the teachers taking their seats. Mingi kept saying the same stuff he was going to say, Yunho looked at him and he gave him a pinch on the side. "Mingi stop. You know that stuff, stop being anxious! You aren't anxious when you have to do stupid and dangerous stuff why are you now, come on..." He said whispering to him, Mingi smiled and moved Yunho's chair closer to him to put a hand on his shoulders and pat his head. "Thanks".

After the lesson ended they ran out of the class. "Oh, thank god we are done, it went so well!" Mingi said while stretching raising his arms while walking. Yunho nodded. "You are right i told you. You shouldn't be so anxious dumb boy". Mingi huffed hugging Yunho wrapping his arm around his torso from behind walking resting his head on his shoulder, Yunho smiled and kept walking, he was used to this.