6

After all the games, the team who got the most points was "Cutie and Handsome", which was Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

"The team who won the show today was......

'Cutie and Handsome'!!"

"See?? I told you we were going to win this! Hahaha.." Said Yeonjun while the two boys hugged.

"Hyung, you have such a big ego!! We just won because I got us that last point."

"Yah, I do have a big ego, but you know what else is Big??"

There was a big silence and Beomgyu was already red, he couldn't keep his dirty thoughts away and was burning up.

Yeonjun smirks before he answers.

"THE PRICE!!

What were you thinking of, hmm..??"

"Pabo...

I WASN'T THINKING ANYTHING!! Get over yourself..."

"Of course you weren't.."

The rest of the team was in complete shock after hearing them, and our dear squirrel was already planning a way to kill Yeonjun for being so.... Bold.

Yes!! That's why he wanted to kill him, he was being bold. It wasn't for other reasons, NOO~

After the show, the team had to go back to the company, and the duo of the day was once again called to Bang PD-nim's office.

"Great job you two!! You were so natural I bet your fans are going to go nuts after seeing this

interaction."

They both thanked their boss and got back to the team.

~~~

Soobin POV:

I can't believe my eyes. There is no way that Yeonjun and Beomgyu like each other, right?

I can't stop this feeling of betrayal that I'm feeling, and to make it worse they keep disappearing. What if they are dating already, and I missed my chance, I will never forgive myself.

I have to do something. At least something to find out if they are actually dating, otherwise I might still have my chance with Yeonjun.

Maybe I can talk to Kai about it, he must be able to help.

"Kai-shii, can I talk to you for a second?"