18

Soobin POV:

I seriously can't believe I'm kissing him right now. Somebody please don't wake me up if this is a dream, I want to be in his arms like this forever.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and I can feel him pushing me towards him even though there is almost no space left in between us. We're still kissing but I'm already losing my patience, I want more. Yeonjun starts biting my lips as a form to ask permission, and even though I want the same as he does I still tease him, not opening my mouth. He starts to lose it and I'm loving every second of it. Suddenly I get pulled even closer than I already was, as I can feel his hand already under my shirt rubbing circles on my waist. I'm going crazy!!

"You want to play hard to get with me?? I don't think you can last long in that game, sweetheart."

And just like that he bites my lips as I let out a moan from my mouth. I already lost the game, and might as well enjoy it.

~~~

Author POV:

The make out season of the new couple is still going strong and it doesn't look like they are going to stop anytime soon.

After a hot few minutes there's a knock on the door and our couple doesn't seem to hear it.

"Soobin-shii, are in there!"

The couple panicked and immediately let go of eachother.

"Yes, I'm in here!"

The door opened revealing a familiar face.

"I'm here because Kai told me that you needed to redo your makeup??

Oh... Yeonjun, I didn't know you were here as well. And what the fuck happened to your hair??

I swear to god! One day, you kids are going to be the reason I get fired. Stay here you two, and don't you dare, ruin your makeup and hair more. I'm gonna get Momo-shii, so that we can do it faster. I still don't understand how you guys did it, I left you for two minutes to help Momo with Beomgyu's hair and I come back to this?? Did you guys fight??"

"NO, no! Mina-shii we didn't fight, I swear!!"

Soonbin and Yeonjun quickly apologize to their Nuna as she leaves the room. After she leaves, the couple turns to each other and laughs.

"Oh my God!! We were about to get caught!"

"I know we have to be more careful!!"

Our leader quickly shut up when he got pulled once again by his waist colliding with his hyung's chest. The older involve him in a hug as he whispers:

"I love you Binnie"

"I love you too Junnie"

" Be mine?"

"I was always yours!"