on the way! 🫧

about 10 minutes later we both get called down to head out the door before it's too late. "lily! Javon! let's go" jayla screams from down the stairs. we get up i put my shoes on and so does he. we walk downstairs and i say hi to everyone else and then we head out to the car. the seating chart of the car was Dj was the driver, Jessica was the passenger seat, the middle row was a bunch of pillow and jayla and jaden, then the very back was blankets and pillows plus me and javon with the suitcases in the trunk. we get in the car and then we hit the road. the drive to the airport was about 5 hours it was the closes one. javon falls asleep on my hips because we are both kinda laying down and he used my side as a pillow. about an hour in we stop at the gas station to get snacks. I slowly wake javon up and he get out of the car after jaden walking inside with him. i walk along side with jayla.
"i saw him fall asleep on you pookie" she says smirking, "shut up" i said laughing opening the store doors. we walk inside and go straight to the drinks, jayla grabs a gatorade, jaden grabs a red bull and me and javon grab coffee. we pay for any other snacks and start to walk out the store and into the car for the rest of the drive. we and haven end up cuddling he had his arm around my shoulders and i laid my head on his chest along with my hand. jayla took a picture and posted it on instagram.

 jayla took a picture and posted it on instagram

caption: these cuties lmao! @its.lily and @onwardwanna
liked by @its.lily and 278k others
after what seemed like years we arrived at the airport
_______________________________
short chapter but whatever
word count: 311