airport vibes

jayla started nudging lily and javon awake because they had arrived at the airport.

'good morning sleepy heads, have a good sleep? jayla jokingly asked them and they gathered their things.

they all grabbed their stuff and walked out the car to grab their luggage from the back. when they did Dj parked the car and they all started to walked towards the entrance of the airport.

they all checked in and started to walk to their gate. when they got there they had 3 hours of free time before their flight departed. so they decided to get food because they were hungry.

'guys let's go get starbiesss' jaden said skipping towards the nearest starbucks. lily, javon, and jayla followed behind him laughing at his gesture.

when they got their they ordered their drinks and they all got a bagels. they decided to sit down and eat because they were too lazy to walk all the way back to the gate.

they decided to go live to pass the time. 'hey guys were at the airport' jayla said as thousands of people started to join. 'wowzers there's a lot of people in here' lily said jokingly.
'lily is so fine' jayla read 'i know right so glad i get to call her my wife' jayla said putting her arm around lily.

they were all joking and laughing with the life and then javon got a message from Dj. 'guys we gotta go we board in 45 minutes' he said getting up grabbing his garbage.

jaden and jayla got done faster so they were gone and javon waited for lily to throw her stuff out and then they left.

as they were walking javon had his arm around lily as she was snapping pictures of them with funny filters.

a fan came up to them and started to flirt with javon and lily got a little jealous but she didn't know why because they weren't dating.

lily looked up from her phone and met eyes with the girl. 'and who is this your little hoe?' the girl snickered. 'no this is my girlfriend and if you ever call her a hoe i'll end you' javon said getting infront of lily.

the girl scoffed and walked away. 'your girlfriend huh' lily said teasing him. 'oh shut up we're gonna be late to the gate' javon said proud he rhymed. 'yea so you better get going' lily said taking off running.

'oh hell no' javon said running after her. he knew he wasn't going to beat her because she did track and was faster than anyone he knew.

they arrived at the gate to the rest of the family. 'nice of you two to finally join us' jayla said teasing us. we boarded the plane and put our stuff up then sat down. lily and javon had a row to themselves and jaden and jayla had a row and daelo and his parents had a row to themselves. they all sat down and waited until the plane took off.

_________________________________

Authors note: hey so so so so so sorry haven't posted in months i've just been busy but i will try my hardest to post more!

WC: 506