Levi needs to fix his sleep schedule fr

There was a loud groan heard in Levi's room, one that sounded a lot like he was frustrated. He had been playing games all night, and it was currently 7:28 in the morning. Xavier frowns and opens the door, not even bothering to knock.

   "Wh--Xavier, what are you doing?" Levi queried, grogginess clear in his voice. "You stayed up late again. REALLY late." He said with a frown, obviously unpleased with his actions. "I had to complete this raid, I haven't been able to do it for months!" He defended himself.

   Xavier only shook his head and walked towards him as he shut the door behind himself. "And you think that the game is more important than your sleep?"

   He nodded confidently, which made him feel bad for him. "I'm a worthless otaku, so--"

   "No." Was all Xavier said. He sighed heavily and grabbed his face, squishing his cheeks in his hands. "You're not worthless, stop calling yourself that. Don't you know that you have so much already?" Levi frowned and looked down, refusing to say anything.

   Xavier only sighed again and used all of his strength to pull Levi out of her chair. "Heeeyyy, stopppp..." He whined, but Xav refused to stop. "You need sleep." He said as he dragged Levi to his bathtub bed. He crossed his arms and looked away, refusing to get inside. "You didn't go to sleep early last night either, so why are you making me sleep?" She whined.

   "At least I slept like... an hour..." Xavier sighed and crawled into his bed, laying down and getting comfy. "...What are you doing?"

   "Getting ready to sleep. Sleep with me?" He says, giving Levi the cutest puppy eyes he could muster up. Xavier pats his tummy and he couldn't resist any longer. "Ugh, fine! You're so annoying." He grumbles as he crawls into the tub-bed with him.

   He curled up between his legs, using his chest as a pillow. Xavier smiled and stroked his hair, which slowly lulled him to sleep. Together, they sleep in the dark blue hue of Levi's bedroom.