"Worm"

It was a rather quiet day for Levi and Xav, though boredom striked one and decided to bother the other. He stood up from his bean bag bed and strode over to Leviathan, who was sitting at his desk and attempting to make a Hana Ruri portrait.

Poke poke poke.

You can tell how bored Xavier was... cue in a few more pokes before a sigh left the demons lips. "What is it, Xavier?" Levi asked, used to Xav being a little menace at unpredictable points.
"Would you still love me if I turned into a worm?" He asked as he made popping sounds with his mouth. Levi found a stopping point and turned around to face the rather short human. "Uh... that's a weird question."
"Just answer it!"
"Fine fine, ummm," Levi sat in silence as thought of a suitable answer. "You're not gonna love me anymore?!" Xav exclaimed dramatically, slapping a hand over his heart. "Wha-when did I say that?! I didn't even say anything-"
Xavier pretendend to be dramatically fainting, leaning against the wall with his head thrown back. "Woww, I can't believe my own boyfriend would ditch me the moment I become a slimy cylindrical dirt digger..."
Levi felt his face heat up and his heart race when he thought of his definite answer. "I never said I wouldn't. I would! Okay? Please stop that." He murmured while hiding his face from view. Xavier grinned victoriously before sliding down the wall to sit down and play with his switch.
"..."
A few moments of silence passed, and Leviathan got no progress done on the portrait of Ruri-chan. Then he thought about the question Xav had asked. Would you still love me if I were a worm... of course I would, why wouldn't I? Maybe it's hard to admit... 'cuz it's such an odd question... Levi sighed and turned towards Xav again who seemed to be stuck at a certain part in a game, considering his quiet sounds of frustration,
"Xav?" Levi called out nervously which earned a half-hearted "hm?" from the boy before him. "..."
"Would you still love me...if I were a worm?" He asked shyly, avoiding eye contact like his life depended on it.
Xav took a moment to process the question before setting his switch down and facing Levi.
"Yeah... Heck, I'd even do extensive research on worms. I'd find out what kind of worm you were so I can give you the right kind if dirt 'n stuff, I'd buy you a tank, and I'd search far and wide to provide the best little home for you! And I'd make sure you were happy and loved and no harm ever came your way." He said before stopping for a minute. "Oh! and I'd decorate your lil home with a bunch of your favorite character merch and I'd make sure to keep everything clean and nice for you."
Leviathan gave Xavier a look of bewilderment. HE'D DO ALL OF THAT IF I TURNED INTO A WORM? His face flushed red as his eyebrows knitted together. "That's so dumb, why would you go through all that trouble for a worm..." He mumbled, turning around as a sign that the conversation has ended.
In reality, he was especially happy that Xav would even consider doing something like that.

(They need serious help./j)