Chatper 2

I forget to mention that's Lizzie is g!p so if you don't like don't read.

And I am also doing this new thing way I ask a question and you can answer if you want when I post a chapter. It's so I can get to know you better

What is your favorite song?

Now I hope you enjoy this chapter.

LIZZIE POV

Tonight is going to be one of the best party of this year. I am the host of it.

As soon as school was over I went over to my big brother house. The reason i need to go over there was to see if he could buy the alcohol because I am to young and can't get it. I was going to see if he could also get the weed and cocaine. He is apart of a drug gang, so he can get it easy.

I have told him that he should leave the gang because he could get killed. But he never listen to me. He says that it is good at the money and that's his life style. But I believe he can do so much better then this.

"Wassup." He says has I was into the apartment. Me and Alex are the closest out of my 4 siblings. You can say my parents was really having fun back then.

Alex was 21. I know pretty young to be in a gang. Alex has dark black hair like me, he gets it from my mom. Alex also has blue eyes like my dad.

You can say I am a splitting image of my mom. Half my siblings are. You can say her genetics are strong.

"Hello." I say as hug him. "So I need help, and this is the only time I am doing this." I have never really asked him to do this before, so let's hope he says yes.

"Please tell me you didn't get a girl pregnant cause I can't help you with that. Mom and dad would literally kill me." Well I didn't so that's good

"I don't know why they would kill you. Your not the one that's got a girl pregnant but whatever not important. I was wondering if you could go and get me alcohol. I also need you to get me weed and coke." I am really hoping he says yes because the party is in like 4 hours and I need it now.

"What fo-." He didn't get a chance to finish because we heard yelling.

"AUNWW LIWWW." Olivia yelled as she run and give me a hug.

That's right Alex has a kid. He was drunk and had a one night stand. He didn't know he was going to be a dad until the girl her got pregnant came to him when she was 8 weeks. He was so scared because he was only 18.

Olivia is the most sweet person I've ever met. She is 2 years old. Her hair is blonde and she has sky blue eyes.

Being a dad and in a gang is not a good thing. But he says he is only in the gang to get money to raise his baby girl up.

"Hey liv." I love this girl so much.

"And to answer your question for a party tonight."

"Mom and dad are going to let you."

"Hell no bruh. They would literally kill my ass if they find out. They out of town for their anniversary."

My parents are what you would call very strict. My dad would care but if he said that out loud that he didn't care my mom would make him sleep in the guest room.

"I can see about the drugs. But I can get the alcohol for you little sis."

I know he would do this. He is like the only one that would tell mom and dad about this. He understands me when I am upset, if I went to any other of my siblings they would tell my parents immediately.

"Thank you so much!! That's is why you are my favorite brother." I say as I give him a hug.

"Of course I am. I am everyone's favorite." Not our parents. Because I am. But I not going to tell him that.