[Chapter 1] My birthday.

1985

I wake up with the relaxing sound of birds singing outside my window, I slowly open up my eyes to find my mum next to me, as she notices that I am awake her face lights up, she tilts my dad to get in my room, as they both start singing happily

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Y/N,
Happy birthday to you!"

They sang,

"Come on honey! Today it's your special day, why don't you blow out the candles?"
Mom said to me as dad got closer to me with the beautiful cake, and  a warm smile on his face

I smile up at them

"Thanks mom, thanks dad, I wouldn't ask for a better way for me to wake up!"
I say

"Come on honey blow up the candles and make a wish"
Dad tells me

I close my eyes, and I start wishing.

I wish that today will be the best birthday ever, and that it would be unforgettable.

I open back my eyes and I blow out the candles,
happily looking up at my parents, as they "wooed" to me.

"We love you so much honey"
They said as they hugged me.

"Aww I love you guys as well, thanks for everything"

"Oh! Let's not forget, that you must celebrate your birthday not only with us but also with your friends hun, You're 14 now, you're a big girl, and we decided to throw a big birthday party at your favourite place ever, can you guess which place?"
Mom said

"Hmm.. my favourite place? Uhh i don't know..I got many places I like"

"Come on try and guess"
mom continues

"Maybe..Ohh please tell me it's the new pizzeria that opened up, the famous one.. how was it called.. Freddy..Faz something.."
I said

"Bingo!"
Dad says as he chuckles

"It's right there honey, everything is already organised, the party starts at 8PM, so let's not be late.. I mean you got a whole day ahead of you so let's make it unforgettable. Well, now sweetie i must get to work, otherwise i'll be late"
Dad says as he placed the cake on my small table that i got next to my bed

"Leave a little piece of cake for me and you mother will ya? I'll get to work, help your mum around the house honey"
Dad says as he kissed me on the cheek and kisses my mom lovingly

"Yes dad.. I will"

(Time skip, 7;50 PM)

Everything is ready, I am well dressed and most of my friends are already here with me at the pizzeria, I'm so glad everything it's going smoothly.

I'm wearing some baggy blue jeans with a white shirt and my cute little birthday princess hat, I look so adorable, I actually got a closer look to the animatronics this time, my favourite is definitely F/A, They're the best of the best.