Forty-One

*Lily's p.o.v*
The bar had almost finished it renovations. Travis was there almost everyday this week making sure things finished according to what he wanted. I haven't seen it yet and so I was going later today.

But first I had my waxing appointment in the city so I went to that around 1pm. I got my whole body done. It was something I did because I wasn't that happy with shaving, it always irritated my body.

When I was silky smooth, I paid and left.

I went to the bar which wasn't too far away at all.

When I walked in, I could smell all the fresh paint which wasn't great for my migraines but the place was looking good. So fresh and much more vibrant.

I walked down the hall to his office and Travis was talking to two contractors. The way his arms were flexed. His muscles on display. Ugh.

I was so horny. For a full week I was down with that UTI which was awful but then the week after, I was good to go but Travis was reluctant to have sex with me, he was scared to hurt me.

He admitted to me that there were cameras in the penthouse and after what I told him, he went back and watched the interactions we had while he was grieving. Now he didn't want to injure me even though I reassured him I would be fine and we could do it slow.

I walked into his office and put my bag on the couch before I wrapped my arms around his body from behind and rested my head on his back. I felt him rub my hands that were on his stomach.

He continued to talk to the contractors. When they left and closed the door. I tightened my grip

"Hey baby" Travis said

"Hi" I replied

"How was your wax appointment?"

"I'm very smooth"

"That's good. You kept complaining that you felt hairy"

"I've got to be smooth, especially for my man" I said

"Baby I would still fuck you if you had a full bush, it wouldn't stop me"

I ducked under his arm so I was practically laying on the table as he loomed over me. My lower back was pressed into the table.

"That wouldn't be very pleasant if you were eating me out though"

"Maybe not"

Travis kissed me

"Baby" I said

"Yes?" He asked

"Speaking of being fucked. When are you going to fuck me?"

"Great question baby. Are you healed?"

"I have been healed but you've been reluctant"

"Yeah because I don't want to hurt you"

"You're not going to hurt me babe"

"I don't trust myself baby. I hurt you, I promised you I would never hurt you in any way especially sexually"

"Baby it's different because you didn't mean to and you were having a hard time. I don't blame you and I didn't tell you to make you pull away from me. That's the last thing I want. I just want you to be happy and ultimately fuck me because i'm so sexually frustrated. I'll probably cum in like 2 seconds"

Travis laughed and kissed me

"Fine. Tonight I'm all yours" he said

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"Finally. How are you not combusting? You love and need sex"

"I've been using my left hand"