NOT A STORY PART (Please Read Though. Thanks)

One-Shots will have quotes hopefully slightly related to what it's about. And they will give you (and me lol) a break from the angst. They aren't exactly fluff but they aren't angsty. They're actually kinda meant to be funny. So, let's hope I succeed yeah?

Each short story only has about 5 chapters total. 6 chapters is very rare.

NOTHING in this story is graphic. Everything is either mentioned, or just told. Characters get better, and nothing bad is encouraged. And the stories always have a happy ending.

Wattpad has an age limit. But for those who bypass that age limit; this story is for real for real 13+. (Or at least those with very strong minds) If you're under that age for some reason. Read at your own risk. Or, you know. Just don't read them at all.
This book is clean, but the concept of the some of these stories are not for younger readers. Thank you for understanding.

Welcome everyone to this book I announced in 'Tom Holland Imagines'! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Also, for Insomiac's Peter Parker/Spider-Man. You can imagine any version you want. Like PS5 remastered or the Marvel Spider-Man 2 (I guess...)

Parts are edited before publishing, so don't worry 'bout that.

Thank you for clicking!