01

ZANAIYAH'S POV [18]

New school term mi cya wait fi done uppa six and leave da school ya. Don't get me wrong, it's an alright school but the kids here and some teachers are just sickening and mek life hard. I attended Woolmer's School. As I made my way through the school gate in my Kia, I greeted the security, he gave me a smile and checked off the car. Making my way to my usual parking spot-

"kmt ofcourse somebody wid dem brite self tek it" I mumbled to myself.

Where am I gonna go now. Sitting in the car in the road for a while a loud car horn took me out of my thoughts. I looked in the mirror to see a red audi. Oh. For the six years I've been here I know everyone who drives and what they drive so this car looks new, must be a new student. Must be cause dem jus come here a mek up one bagga noise.

After finding a space to park I went to class not remembering to check who was in the audi. I was already late and as a head girl, dat nuh look good. I quickly made my way to my form class.

"Morning miss Brown, late on the first day?" my form teacher expressed.

Miss Newton- mi nuh like ar eno she gwan like ar shit can mek patty.

"Hi Miss Newton, traffic was high this morning" I responded and walked away before she could say anything.

Mi nah mek she ruin my day she can gwan wid ar dry head. I find myself to class after marking mine and Gracie's name- my bestfriend, but mi nuh see ar from morning and I know she's coming she jus love wake up late and she live like 10 minutes away. Swear she lazy.

"Girl mi seh mi hear seh wan new bwoy deh here" she said while chopping down on a cheese patty.

"Oh" was all I said as I continued to eat.

I honestly could careless. Me? nav no time fi man at all. Because yuh miss yuh ex.

It was now 2:30 and I was at my last class, office administration. I'm gonna do business after this, afterall mi love money lol. As I left my class I was thinking of ideas for my birthday this year, the fact that I'm turning 19 is crazy. Maybe I should just go on a lil va-

"Oww that hot eno" I yelled in pain

dem people ya nuh have eye fi see chro man dis ugly bwoy come bounce up ina mi.

"Watch weh yah guh next time princess" he says while giving me my books that apparently fell on the floor.

A lie dah school ya did have cute boys. Kmt him ugly like watch him wid him white teeth dem. First mia see him he must be the new one. He must have realized that I was staring because he just smiled and left. Rude, he was supposed to introduce his self. Men.

"Mommy yuh want nothing fi eat?" I spoke over the phone connected to the car.

"Yes zani bring a zinga come and pick up some stuff a supermarket fimmie, I'll send the list to your phone" She responded

"Alright mommy soon come, muah"

"alright mi baby" she hung up

I want sakura so ima buy that and then go to KFC. Bwoy the KFC drive though line is no joke, Mi leff from rounda sakura from 5:15 pm and a 6:57 pm now eno. A jus because a mommy or mi woulda leave long time.

After another 30 minutes I finally got through and made my way to the supermarket. Making sure to have my card and closing the car good I made my way inside. I searched for list mommy sent and grabbed a cart and started shopping.

Picking up what was on the list along with some things I wanted, I headed to the cashier. As I waited in line my mind ran on our ran away boy from today. Mi nah lie- him did cute like propa cute him coulda get pie-

Just then he walked in, my eyes wonder all over him taking in what he was wearing, then my eyes shifted to the girl beside him. Hm she can gwan she dressed like a stripper though so I'm guessing its his girlfriend. She had on a batty rider with a piece of string weh she mussi call crop top. Could never be me, have likkle pride man.

I cashed out and went to put the stuff in my car. Now I'm no stalker but...yes mi guh back in deh fi watch di bwoy and so what. He goes to my school he could be a serial killer. It's not a big place so It didn't take time for me to spot them. I went close the them at the snack self, I was on one side and they were on the other. I tried listening to their convo but me wid my nuff self guh try tek down smth from di high shelf and it drop over the other part and claat di girl ina ar back. A good, a joke mia mek.

A di fastest mi eva walk ina my life. Come mek mi guh home.