06

***TWO DAYS LATER***
ZANAIYAH'S POV [18]

"Weh yah wear fi yuh birthday likkle girl" my mom asked

"Mi orda some clothes ago pick dem up today"

"Alright mek sure ano no piecea clothes yah put on eno" she laughed while finishing up my nails

"Suh zani....a who da likkle brown bwoy deh?"

Great question wrong smadyy

We haven't talked since that night and mi nah run dung nobody so I blocked his account thank God mi neva give him numba. Typical men or should I say boys, always a disappoint. Kmt.

"A mi fren mommy" I said as I rolled my eyes

"Fren..hmmm and a buy dem pretty sumn deh gi yuh"

"Dat look like a 'gimmie some front' bouquet mine eno" she said with her finger pointed at me

We talked and she finish up my nails and mi nah lie Taneisha angle dat man. I'm gonna get ready and collect my stuff my birthday is in one day and I'm exciteddd.

***2 HOURS LATER***

I parked my car and walked into the building trying to locate the store I had ordered online from. After some time I finally found it. As I entered the store the cool Fan breeze greeted me. It was a small place but they have nice and affordable clothes.

"Hi how may I help you?" A slim lady asked

"Hi, I ordered some stuff and I'm just here to pick them up"

"Ah okay just give me a minute" she replied and I nodded

I looked around while she went for my clothes. I heard the bell at the door ring and swag my head around to see....Kyle?

Wa him a do yuh? Him a gyal?

I contemplated going to him but then the girl who went for my stuff sprinted out and hugged him.

"Baeeeee" she gushed as she wrapped her arms around him

Wtf????

Fada God why me? A suh mi salt. No sah

Seeing that she had my things in her hand I walked out with a smile on my face and paid her. She smiled back and all di likkle drancrow of a man coulda do was look pan mi. Sick mi stomach.

I walked out before my eyes became teary.

Neva again tpc.

Trying to take my mind of him I called CC to remind her that I'm coming over to do my hair. Honestly mi devn wan bada do nothing. But mi nah guh eva mek a next man mek mi unhappy. Suh mi ago push tru and bawl next week.

.

.

.

.