❰ 𖥻 𝓟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 🍇

❝ I'ma make it better , Sip it like a 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒆 ❞

I'ma make it better ,
Sip it like a 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒆 ❞

☆  𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿  𝙋𝙊𝙑  ☆ 

𝓥𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐎.. sat in the backseat of the car. It was a fancy ass car owned by Akane... since Akane herself was rich and shit to buy it.

it was also to note that Akane herself, was from the Aikawa clan...one of the four great sorceror families...

Veronica huffed under her breath, yawning " Finally
a  break from the others. Relaxing, right? "

Erica nodded, as she sat on the passenger's seat. " As much as i love Nanami...- " before the silvery haired female could say anything else, Veronica looked at Erica with an smug smirk " Love? "

Erica's face turns red  " NOT LOVE- UH! I MEANT love as a friend! Yeah yeah.... "

Akane chuckled and Veronica poked Erica's cheek.

" But look whose red. Huh "   Veronica blurted, smirking so smugly

Unbeknownst to the three girls was...an car following them.

The car was being driven by Ijichi with Nanami in the passenger's seat and Gojo in the backseat since if he sat in the passenger's seat he'd drive Ijichi crazy with his bullying.

Beside Gojo was Megumi and Yuji, Yuji wasn't paying attention much and was focused on sight seeing by the car window. While Megumi just sat there, all grumpy.

Meanwhile another car
trailed RIGHT behind the guys' car, it was Geto... in all his glory.
Closely but not too close driving.