❰ 𖥻 𝒜𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 🍇

Erica couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to go wrong

Erica couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to go wrong. She just couldn't shake it off. She could of sworn she saw Nanami. But that wasn't possible. She knew no one where they were. It just wasn't possible for them to know.

So she didn't know why she was worrying so much. She grabbed some more boba. She normally didn't take this much in one seating. But to day was the day to start doing it. But she has no plans on start drinking of course.

"Somehow I don't trust where this day is going. Something just seems wrong got some reason." She put down the drink when she finished it. She got up to head towards the room. So she could finally rest or something.

Unaware of the eyes that had different plans for her. Of course they knew what they wanted. They wanted Erica to himself.

Nanami decided it was best not to get caught this soon. Knowing if anything Gojo would be caught first. He was to cocky to actually mask his cursed energy.

He headed towards the bar was. He paid off any of the boba tea Erica had gotten and paid for the rest she would get.

It was the gentlemen thing to do of him of course. So of course he would do it like he should. Keep his women from wearing about having to pay for all the boba.

"Just one favor for me and you can get a good tip. Just don't tell her who brought it." Nanami watched as the two girls working agreed to what he said. He headed them about two hundred dollars in cash. He watched for a bit as one of the girls went to explain.

He could tell the waiter had told Erica about someone paying for all her drinks. He headed off after making sure they didn't mention him. Meaning she still wouldn't know he was here just yet.

 Meaning she still wouldn't know he was here just yet

Akane felt different for some reason. She could feel a large amount of curse energy. Which was sort of surprising. It was telling her it was either a curse or sorcerers.

Something just wasn't sitting right anymore. She could keep swearing she saw a familiar set of white hair. It wasn't to hard to see a guy with plain white hair and sunglasses.