I

Date: April 7, 1945

General PoV

In a storm that was as dark as a Black Hole there a lone Battleship, heavily damaged sailing towards a nearby Port, ready for repairs from the heavy damage it sustained from the battle.
It's Port and Starboard side filled with holes and fires, that seemed was the lost souls of those who had died. The ship was damaged almost beyond repair. Soon the sounds of propeller aircraft could be heard dive bombing the lone ship dropping bombs causing more explosions. The ship on it's last life fired once more before going silent. Though what none know is that the Legend it's self disappeared in a flash of Gold.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Aug 13, 2027

General PoV

The chattering noise of the yells of men and women echo through a war torn Battleship. Exhaustion threatened to overcome everyone that dared to work. The rain mixed with blood from the battle, filling most with the smell of iron and gunpowder. The Captain licked the salty sweat from his lips as he continued sailing forward with hope of survival of the others. He could barely hear the shouting and screaming of the wounded as he focused on there survival. The blue moon peeked through the clouds, breaking the fog that covered the ocean. Able to see clearly it caused him to watch for any surprise attacks. As the fog lifted silhouettes of the main land could be seen. Filled with renewed vigor the captain called out to the others who whooped with joy. Docking everyone exited the war torn ship either to go home and rest or morn the losses of others. When everyone was off the ship glowed blue before disappearing. This starting a Journey that will forever be remembered, fore two Legend's are about to change the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------

General PoV

A groan could be heard within a ship that was once lost to the Seas. Within the quarters there laid a girl. This girl might have looked normal if it was not for the fox ears and tail. Fully waking up the girl looked around before she stood up. Moving around the ship to check for damages the girl came up with none. While that was great the girl was confused. The last thing she remembered was she was heavily damaged, but here she was undamaged, fully armed, fueled and full of ammo. And she had unknown weapons. Though she was gracious that she was Battle Ready, she wasn't truly ready for battle. She had spotted an unknown Battleship about 6 klick's from her location, and from what she had seen it was American and it was about her size if not a bit larger.

" Come on Yamato think. If I can figure out how to move the ship I just might be able to go see who else is with me..... That's it! The ship I'm standing on is the IJN Yamato and I am The IJN Yamato. That means I can move it just by will. Let's see..... Ahead full. Bearings 3-7-2. Destination 6-7-2. Load AP and be on stand by. Don't know if there friendly or not." With that said the ship lurched forward causing Yamato to stumble some before she got her bearings. As she got closer to the Unknown ship she could tell that her guess was right. The ship was indeed larger than her and was American. But from the looks of things, they where not active. Pulling along side the unknown Battleship she set anchor before boarding it. Amazed by how the ship looked she set off looking for it's owner. Soon she came across the Command Bridge where she spotted a young man sleeping on the floor. Walking over to him she gently shook him trying to get him to wake.

"Hey wake up." Was all she said. The young man just waved his hand slightly before replying, while still asleep. "Snore. Let... me.. mhhm...." To his reply Yamato just gained a tic mark on her forehead before shaking him abit harshly. " Hey! Wake up!" The young man just continued to sleep. "Zzzzzzz."

"Grrrrrr. I'll show you what happens when you ignore me." I'm response to her words she slapped him leaving a red hand print on his cheek. "Zzzzzzz. Aye!! What the fuck women!" Was his response to her while he rubbed his cheek, glaring at her. " Huff. You shouldn't have ignored me." Crossing her arms she stuck her nose in the air. "Lady, that's the first decent sleep I have had in 45 years."

" Hmmm. Who are you in the first place? I'm Yamato." Missouri just gave her a surprised look. " Missouri. You said Yamato right? As in IJN Yamato BB-99?" Yamato nodded, excitedly. " Yup, that's me. Do take care of me."

" Interesting. I'm USS Missouri BB-63." Exited she looked at him in awe. " Cool! Your an Iowa Class. And the strongest one to! I always wanted to meet you." Missouri just chuckled." Chuckle. And I you."

5 minutes later

" Stttsss, Crackle This is HMS Dauntless to anyone out there! When are under attack. I repeat we are under attack!"

" This is USS Missouri and IJN Yamato, we hear you over."

"Missouri? Yamato?" They both could hear the confusion in her voice. Glancing at each other Missouri answered. " No time to explain. What your location over."

"We are 21.3665° N, 157.9368° W over. And please hurry."

"Wilico"

" I take it where heading to Pearl?"

" Yep. So on word we go." With all that said they both started heading towards Pearl at full speed, while being fully locked and loaded. Meaning they where ready to kick some ass and take some names.

1 hour later

When Missouri and Yamato arrived at Pearl, Yamato had a strong reaction to seeing the Sirens.

" What the hell are those!?!"

" I don't know Yamato, but start fucking blasting them!"

"Ok, Senpai!"

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!
Boom!

In return everyone turned to see these new ship's. And boy where they surprised. It seemed ships of the past came and was helping them out. As the Sirens aimed they could see the new ships dropping their anchor. Confused by the action, they watched as the Sirens fired at them. As the shells got closer to the new ships, the chain tightened and drifted the huge ships to their side where everyone got a good look at them.
It seemed American and Japanese where helping out. Just then they could hear someone yell out in shock and rage

" Who dares interrupt me?!?!" Missouri then decided to be sarcastic and answered.

" Tis I Missouri and his loyal sidekick Yamato." Much to to everyone's surprise Missouri was a male.

" Ara, Ara. A male, how interesting."

" How sad. You know our names but I don't know yours."

" I'm JSD Akagi."

" Akagi you say. Well darling I should give you a word of advice."

" Hmm, what is it"

" Never screw with America's strongest Battleship."

"W-what?, That's impossible! There is no Battleship left over!"

" I say possible. After all I'm USS Missouri BB-63 of the Iowa Class Fast Battleship, and you have attacked my home. Now leave our I'll sink you like I did your mother." At his statement he raised his Turrets in firing position, while targeting her, causing him to get missile lock. Hearing the tone and seeing the Turrets aimed at her Akagi lowered her head before looking right at him declaring war. Watching as she and her sister left Missouri turned, facing the onlookers of people who still had looks of surprise, or on some suspicion. Giving a small wave Missouri then turned to Yamato who arrived right next to him.

" Everything ok Senpai?" Missouri could hear the concern in her voice. Touched by the younger so Battleships worry he just nodded.

" I'm fine. Just confused and all." Nodding Yamato went to head back to her ship when she and Missouri heard someone cough behind them. Turning they where met by I young women that had White-Silver hair, Blue eyes, and a small scowl on her face.

" Will you to please follow me to interrogation. We need to find out, if what you said was true." Glancing at each other they shrugged. As they followed her Yamato asked her a question that froze Missouri in shock.

" If, I may can you tell us your name?" The woman stopped before glancing at them, before she continued forward.

" My name is Enterprise."