Chapter 8

AUTHOR'S POV

On the other side of the room sat Freen still fuming in anger she could not even concentrate at what her dad was saying to her. "FREEN" She got startled when her dad raised his voice hence she glared at him "Geez you were spacing out I said where is your wife you were supposed to find her remember" he said. That's when it clicked she hasn't come back yet, thinking she must still be with Kristie she rose from her chair and went to where she found them previously only to find Kristie flirting with other girls "WHORE" she thought as she looked around but the young wife was nowhere to be seen. She sighed and went towards Kristie to ask about Becky's whereabouts to which Kristie replied "No I thought she was your wife how would I know " Freen just glared at her wanting to slap the bitch right way but she had better things to do she said in her mind. With that she went outside to look for Becky, she checked the garden, went back inside went upstairs, checked the rooms but still found nothing just a bunch of old men cheating their wives in the booked lounge (I thought u will need clarification of how she went up stairs) 

After looking around more that's when it clicked restroom is where  she left her. She ran there contemplating that she would immediately scold the brown haired girl for making her a babysitter for a woman of 23 years old. Without a doubt she swung the door open "HO..." she immediately stopped talking seeing her wife trembling on the floor looking like she is trying to open the bag, tears filled in her eyes 'she looked awful' Freen thought which was exactly true because of the messy hair scraped knees as if she fell and blood red eyes as if she was smoking. The latter soon snapped out of her trance. "Becky " she called out while moving closer to her. When Becky heard the voice she turned her head only to find her wife looking at worryingly but this seemed to frighten Becky more as her sobs increased .

Freen kneeled in front of her wondering what she should do feeling both worry and deep sadness seeing the younger one in this state. Realising that Becky might need comforting she remembered her moms words *u know sometimes all u need is a hug from the right person and one can be saved * Without rethinking again she immediately rapped her arms around beck's chestal area which had been combined with her knees. She could hear how Becky flinched at the touch and trembled more at that moment  she questioned her mom's philosophy if she was just capping or what. Without realising she started consoling the girl by rubbing her hands up and down becky's back while whispering reassuring words to her. 

Soon becky's cries sobered and only wimpers were heard here and there however freen wasn't glad as her hand was now stiff from holding the younger one in her arms for a long time at this point they were numb. While Becky was enjoying the silence as it had also silenced the panic and the episodes she was getting about her past incident but the silence was broken when a red head girl entered the restroom and stared at them before entering am empty toilet. Noticing that they were still in the restroom "u wanna go home " she suggested to which becky just nodded. Finally being able to stand becky tried fixing her image on the mirror as to her she looked hideous but Freen stopped her and told her to wait for a few seconds. She then ran to the car to fetch the cardigan she had brought for becky for when she gets cold. She rapped it around her and brought her head towards freen's chest and whispered " Wanna act famous with me " while beaming a smile to which becca copied but just a small smile. 

Freen helped Becky get through the crowd without being recognised by anyone. She called her saying that Becky was sick and needed to rest to which the father agreed and wished the a goodnight. Freen then drove away back to their house but on the way Becky just looked out of the window in deep thinking of the sweet gestures that the older was doing minutes ago. You know consoling , hugging and stuff while Freen seemed to be looking for ways of starting a sentence between her and her wife.

They were pre occupied with thinking  that they didnt even talk throughout the whole journey back home. Once they arrived Becky rushed into the house wanting to avoid the latter but Freen held her wrist before she could climb the stairs. She turned her head to meet with a sad expression "Am sorry if I hurt you I wasn't in the right state of mind I was blinded by anger please do forgive me" she said while massaging the swollen part of the wrist where freen had held her. "Its fine relly its not your fault um I wanna sleep gud night" she replied running to her room and I just swallowed my reply as already left Freen thought.

Both the girls feel asleep right after Becky thought of if she was ready to take action against her so called uncle as she will graduate and become a legal lawyer soon while freen seemed to have misinterpreted Becky's answer thinking that it was definitely  her fault hence she vowed never to treat Becky ill ever again  and fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to sleep now guys  I still have school hence I didn't search for incorrect spellings do forgive me and thank you for reading, voting and commenting I apprec