Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S POV

The next morning Freen woke up first just to find someone clinging to her. She couldn't help but smile seeing the face of the one who had finally made her heart beat loudly.

Yes, actually all of Freen's ex-girlfriends and boyfriend had never made her heart flutter the way Becky made her feel.

WHAT you don't believe me ok let Freen speak for herself.

FREEN'S POV

  I adjusted my position after waking up and cupped her cheeks seeing the way she looked with messy hair and how the fleece blanket was covering her nakedness.

My face was getting hot, the thing we did the previous night was rewinding inside my head.

The way she kissed me

Look at me 

Moan for m-

Okay fuck I'm not gonna say it but gosh, why does she have to be so fucking hot. 

Feeling the edge to taste her pink juicy lips I slowly went closer, she was asleep might as well take the opportunity to feel her lips against mine.

Our faces were inches away I could hear her warm breath hitting my face but she began stir up indicating that she was waking up.

Panicking I quickly turned my body the other side and closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

But my movements seemed to have been heard by the Caucasian girl. I could feel her body going over mine, she chuckled while staring at me.

"Good morning to you too Freen " she blopped my nose. God that morning voice will be the death of me I swear.

Quickly realising how stupid I must be looking for her I opened my eyes with my face red because of embarrassment.

"S-sorry did I wake you up " God why am I stuttering.

She laughed softly "No you didn't" 

"Ah ok"

Silence 

"How are u feeling are you ok" I asked worried that I might have been rough last night

"NO how can I my body is soo sore that I feel like I won't be able to walk for days " She said angrily    

Adjusting my position to a sitting one while she held the blanket to cover up her nakedness, I looked at her guiltily "Am sorry I will carry you where ever you want to go, you wouldn't even lift a finger please forgive me " I pleaded

Then silence

"Bhahaha god u should have seen your fucking priceless " She laughed surprising me wait did she just prank me 

"God Freen are you mentally state " she held her stomach while laughing her laugh was so contagious that I joined in as she had actually got.

"You look good when smiling " I out of the blue said right after the laugh subsided, surprised that I even said that I tried to sense her reaction.

"Really I should smile more then" she said smiling lightly.

I looked away trying to avoid showing my blushing face to Becky.

Silence enveloped the room just in our own thoughts until Becky's grumbling stomach broke the silence.  

We looked at each other before breaking into laughter.

"Come on I'll make breakfast ok " I stood from the bed and went to my closet took out a white hoddie and grey shorts and gave them to her 

"I cant move help me wear them " she said jokingly