Chapter 34

Luna walked into the Charms class with the Marauders excluding James. He and Lily had gone early to the class, since James' needed Lily's help on a topic, which, surprisingly, Lily had agreed to.

Luna sat down with Remus, and Sirius sat beside Peter. Few moments later, Professor Flitwick entered the class and began the lecture.

"Good Morning students! Today we will be learning about the spell, Aguamenti. It is a a charm that conjures a jet of clean, drinkable water from your wand. Watch the wrist movements carefully"

Flitwick demonstrated the spell, and water shot out of his wand. The full lecture, everyone attempted to get the spell correctly. Luna could see Lily and James, who were sitting in the row beside her and Remus. Lily was explaining to James how to flick the wrist. Luna smiled, it seemed Lily had finally begun liking James.

Once Charms ended, Luna and Remus headed to care of Magical Creatures, Peter and James went to Muggle studies, while Lily and Sirius headed to the astronomy class.

In Care of Magical Creatures, Professor Kettleburn taught them about therestrals. Which werein the Forbidden Forest, but only thjhose who had seen a person die could see them.

"That's kind of dark," Remus muttered.

"I know right. Y'know, the carrieges we take to Hogwarts are pulled by the therestrals." Luna replied

"Oh, I didn't know that. James and Sirius had the theory that it's pulled by ghosts," Remus chuckled.

After the last lecture for the day finished, they all headed back to the Gryffindor dorm. They settled in the common room. Remus was playing chess with Peter and Lily and James were chatting in the corner, both of them smiling slightly.

Luna turned to Sirius, who was also looking at james and Lily. "So, what do you want to do?"

"What about a prank?" he asked, his eye glinting mischievously.

"Sure! But don't you usually do that with James?"

"Yeah, but James has become boring now that he's mooning over Evans even more, so, he probably won't do it."

"Okay, then. Should we turn everyone's hair turquoise?"

"That sounds great. We can tell the house-elves put it in everyone's breakfast."

Luna and Sirius then headed down to the kitchens with the Zonko's hair colour changing product in their hands.

"I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces," Luna laughed.

"Its going to be great."

A/N: Tysm to those who are still reading the story, commenting, voting and adding to their library!! It means a lot to me! From now on, I will try my best to update regularly.

Also, if you want please check out my new story Rewrite the Stars [ regulus black ]. If you do, it will mean a lot to me, and I promise it won't disappoint!

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 is the strongest force, and as we all know- opposites attract. So. what will happen if these two fall irrevocably in love? When two stars collide? When two polar opposite people who are forbidden to even talk - fall in love?

𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 was known for his cold nature, his death stare, his family, his pure blood-status and was in Slytherin. He was the younger son of the Black family, and it was now upon his shoulders to make his family proud. He couldn't afford to fall in love. Especially not with a Mudblood.

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 was known for her warm smile, her determination, bravery, her muggle-born blood status and was in Gryffindor. She was the youngest daughter of a muggle family and currently, dark times had come for them, due to the rise of Voldemort. She had to be safe, and so, she certainly couldn't afford to fall in love with a person whose family, and maybe he, himself, was involved with Voldemort.

Bye!! <3

-- V.