Chapter 15: "Labyrinth Of One Demon Subjects"

"So this is the labyrinth their talking about?" You said

"More likely" Winter said

"It's like a tall tower, I can feel a powerful demonic presence here" You smirks

"Does it excites you honey?" Winter asked

"I'm excited to see what kind of powerful entity lies within here" You said

Winter chuckles "Well let's get going"

You and winter went inside, the door opened. A man from the highest tower smirks seeing two new candidates enter his lair.

"Interesting.... That woman is one heck of a beauty might as well make her one of my concubines" He said "That man is kinda weird, his aura doesn't look so good... It's kinda small he's a small fry"

A lot of ladies were surrounding him as he watch the two of you from the crystal ball. You saw stairs that leads to the first challenge and this made you excited, you were never like this before but after consuming a demonic crystal, your point of view in upcoming challenge made you feel so energetic and you weren't afraid to face a strong foe.

Winter on the other hand, she became a sadist, she enjoys inflicting pain on her enemies and she also enjoys fighting a strong opponent and forcing her to go all out. She wasn't like this before, although she was a little violent but she never enjoys making her opponent suffer.

Opening the first door reveals a group of skeleton soldiers, the head master were watching the both of you from the crystal ball interested in what kind of powers you guys have especially Winter picked his interest.

"Undead knights? Not bad" You said and walk towards them

"Let's clear this one" Winter said

You pulled your sword out and walk towards them swinging in every direction killing the enemies in a instant. You and winter doesn't even bother on fighting with alertness, if was like that you guys are just passing through.

Winter just controlled one arrow and float it to the air charging at each enemies killing it in an instant. The head master were intrigued seeing how you guys just walk carelessly.

"Now that's the second door" You said

"Let's go" Winter said

"How many floor does this labyrinth have?" You asked

"Based on the paper, it only has twenty floors but they said that the demons from the eight floor is very strong that they can only reach up to tenth floor" Winter said

"Let's see what kind of demon the head master is" you said

You opened the second door and revealed a group of demon sorcerers and this doesn't even bother the both of you. They started throwing magics at you and winter but it doesn't really affect you and winter.

"Their magics doesn't even damage them? What kind of creature are you?" he said looking at you

You and Winter cleared every floor and until you guys arrived at the eight floor. The headmaster didn't saw the both of you cast spells, it was just pure melee fight and now arriving at the eight floor he started to watch carefully.

Opening the eight door revealed a orcish demon with giant bat and this is the first time you guys encountered a Orcish demon. You guys saw how big it is and this made you smile and there was also some underlings surrounding the demon orcs.

"Finally a challenge" You said

"You take care of that big orc I'll clean this underlings" Winter said