Chapter 21: "The Five Demon Generals"

Somewhere far from the Empire the enemies of human also known Demons lies within the southern part of the map. They are ruled by the demon named Colossus but he was killed by the First Hero party from the first war between Demon and Humans that happened before now the demons were left with no leader so the throne were taken by his right hand named Lu'Gretar.

The demon king appointed a five generals that he can count on in the battlefield, he chose the most powerful and experienced one they got the same respect from the Demon Lord.

The Fifth Demon General goes by the name Hanni Pham.

She was one of the Fifth Strongest Demon General of the demon king

She was one of the Fifth Strongest Demon General of the demon king. She excels in magics and summoning. Hanni has a huge amount of Mana and high intelligence and she has moderate durability unlike the other generals.

Hanni can fight the The Great Priest named Garsiv who was known as one of the best member of hero party which she manage to defeat in battle back in the days

She even stand toe to toe against the white knight Roderick but she was defeated by Wendy, the blue priestess. Hanni may seem so loyal to the past Demon King Colossus but she Doesn't like the new demon king named Lu'Gretar.

Hanni is a close friend of Danielle, they grew up together and trained together, if her and Danielle teamup on a fight they can defeat the whole hero party except Roderick the white knight and Wendy the blue priestess.

Hanni has a thing for strong opponents, she likes fighting stronger opponents it excites her and she has a similar personality like you when battling opponents. Out of the five generals hanni might seem a bad one but she has a heart that can sympathize with other people which made it her flaw.

Hanni will face you in the near future and that's where her life will turn upside down.

The Fourth Demon General Goes by the name Cha Eun Woo.

He was one the strongest general who excels in sword art and close combat

He was one the strongest general who excels in sword art and close combat. He can defeat the beserkers with his skills and he also has powerful blows that can send an enemy flying. He has a high durability that he can take a lot of strong blows.