tutor me.

Triggers: underage smoking
topbur n bottomq
au: high school

Quackity was in his class, paying attention to the teacher and scribbling down dates of important historical events. He was quite the teacher's pet as he got high marks in every subject except.. the subject that his homeroom teacher taught: Math.

He was pretty much the person that everyone likes. From the gossip girls to the nerdy bookworms. From that, it gave him attention and fame around the school. He liked being one of the top students in his grade cause he made loads of money from selling his time doing homework.

Then finally, the bell rang.

"Alright, class. I want you to go back to page 23 and read the passage again. We'll be having a pop quiz in our next lesson." The teacher said as she started to pack her bags. The class broke into conversations and laughter as the teacher dismissed the class.

Quackity wrote the homework in his notebook. He was stuffing his backpack with his textbooks and took out his timetable.

Suddenly, someone entered the classroom.

It was the new kid that everyone talked about. The tall British brunette, was apparently a genius. He wore a simple yellow sweater and a huge trench coat over the school's uniform.

Quackity scanned him from head to toe and noticed how soft his hair looked. The boy walked in and slumped his bag down, flopping onto a desk as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes ("tried blaming it on smoking, tried it once it wrecked my life").

'Well really? Cigarettes at the age of 17...'

"Can you stop staring? It's a little uncomfortable." The boy spoke in a low tone with a heavy accent. Quackity felt his knees grow weak as he heard the boy... partly because of how the brunette noticed him staring and partly because of his voice.

"S-sorry-" Quackity muttered as he quickly left the room. The tall British exhaled smoke as he stared at the cherry of the cigarette in his hands. Something about the ravenette intrigued him.

Quackity ran towards the hall and leaned on his locker as he caught his breath. 'God.. that was so embarrassing- I've made a complete fool out of myself for a first impression.' Just then, he felt a hand grab his shoulder. He looked up in panic as his eyes met Slime, one of his close friends from secondary school.

"Thank god, I thought you were- well, what's up?" The poor Mexican sighed in relief as he straightened up. Charlie, or Slime, was the nerdy stereotype of high schoolers, and the fact that he was friends with Quackity, a smart-ass teacher's pet, was incredibly stereotypical. Slime was wearing a huge smile on his face as he tilted his head:

"You thought I was what?"

Quackity opened his mouth to lie but then paused. This wasn't something worth lying about, so there's no need to waste his "lies". He sighed and adjusted his friend's glasses.

"I thought you were that new kid."
"Oh, William Gold? The transfer student?"

Quackity blinked: "You know who he is?" Slime laughed very American-like as he nodded, "Yeah, one of my classmates has Literature with him. She is his best friend, Niki Nihachu." Quackity nodded slightly as he acknowledged the information.

A few weeks later, the homeroom teacher returned their exam papers. Quackity passed all of his exams flawlessly, but he wasn't happy with one score he got: Math. It wasn't at the top of the class and it frustrated him. After his homeroom teacher dismissed the class, he decided to step up his game.

"Mrs. Rose, may I speak to you for a moment, please?"

Hannah Rose, his homeroom teacher turned around and smiled at him. She was one of the kindest teachers in the entire school. And on top of that, she also gives her students incredible advice.