THE PLIGHT OF THE TWINS

Halovasti Covan, Artalon Forest, Frihit Gos Plains, High Kipo Veidosfiem

"Congragulations to Nalia and Perisha Age of Ascension! May the Valis bless their lives enjoy the tranquility and prosperity in 'Liamishas' tenderly Grace" happily cried an elven villager, whose enthusiasm is joined in by the whole village. Celebrating the Rite of Ascension.

This was a tradition where the chosen young are given the blessing of Valis. A magical awakening, which the chosen are selected as guardian priestesses to serve Liamisha. The worshipped Deity of Artalon residing in the Galvest Tree.

For thousands of years, the many empires of man and beasts have attempted to expand southward into the great Artalon Forest. Their ambitions were aimed in claiming the great power residing at its heart. Armies and hordes were sent, talented heroes and leaders ventured in to achieve their aspirations. Many tried and failed, as Artalon was guarded by nature and the woodland elves, who have sworn to protect the heart of the forest, Galvest Tree to the last.

Out of hundreds of Tribal Covans throughout the Woodland Elves, reaches of the Frihit Gos Plains. Only the Halovasti Covan have produced excellent Gaurdian Priestesses this sacred tradition. Making the tribal coven to be prestige's on par with their warrior and assassin Covan counterparts.

The whole villaged relished in the feast as Two female elves were seated atop giant outgrowth root that acted as a natural podium and table. The Elven twins were graced in honor and congratulations.

The sisters were adorned in white indicating their status as a selected one. When the time came they were escorted into the largest tree where the elders and knowledges were stored. The tree was constructed in a way that its base accommodated other trees to act as pillars.

The twins, escorted by their father were guided into a separate room. Where a group of elders in white were gathered near a pool and a crafted statue of Liamisha

"It is time we evaluate your spirit"

Their father looked proud as Nalia and Pershia stepped into the pool where the ritual began. The high Priestess of the Halovanti Covan Kiseri placed blossoms into their mouths, laying them into the water as the pool shines in holy aura and power.

A moment passes before they brought them back, by tradition to test whether a Guardian Priestess failed they most offer the Blossoms back to the High Priestess. examining the stems, the expected colors are Gold and Black.

"Pershia, the rite of Ascension has received your spirit and is pleasing to welcome you in Liamisha embrace" She says with a bright smile showing the blossom stem in Gold

Everyone smiles at this glorious age

The elder turns to Nalia who is smiling expectedly. Moment passes but the Kiseri does not say anything as she insteads shows the Blossom stem.

Black

"Nalia you will be an offering to the Polesti Trials as per the rites dictates"

Tradition dictates that if a chosen has failed the ritual, she will be married off to the winner of the Polesti Trials. marrying one of the failed Gaurdians was the dream of everyone Halovasti elf in the covan. As those who were deemed holy, still granted exceptional powers that will empower their husband in times of war.

Their father came from behind, pleasing gaze per "You have done well my daughter"

But his gaze turned cold at Nalia who shivered internally

"Your disgrace was unexpected. But you will serve your Husband Dereik dutifully and attend to all his needs..."

"You must do so to cleanse your disgrace by siring children who will take up the mantle in which you failed in. Nalia"