𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

i was currently sitting at my desk in my suite doing a clients nails, "i just love the way you set this up" she said looking over the whole room.

"thank you, my friends and i decorated it." i smiled as i shaped her nails, soon i saw a tall figure dressed in all black walk in.

"miri mirii" i heard khyia's voice say, "hey khyia" i said still focused on making sure that my shaping was perfect.

"hey pretty girl" she said smiling and i picked one hand up to hug her, she started patting around her whole body before rolling her eyes

"fuck.. hollon miri i gotta go get sum from my car, ill be quick" she said and i nodded continuing to work on my client, "who was thaat?!" she asked excitedly and i looked up at her.

"khyia? shes my.. friend.. why?" i asked as i started getting the colors for her designs together, "she looks good." she dragged out.

"hm." was my response, i didn't feel the need to say anything since we aren't together. soon khyia walked back into the suite and sat back down, "you ate today miri?" she asked and i shook my head.

"i haven't been hungry." i mumbled, "you seem off... how long until you're done with her set?" she questioned, by now i was almost finished the design on her left hand.

"about fifteen more minutes, why?" i asked starting the process all over again on her other hand, "i need your help with something later" she said and i nodded.

once i finished up with my client she paid and left, "you know she called you fine, you should really get at her" i said cleaning up my station since she was the last client i was taking for today.

"i don't find her attractive." she said nonchalantly, "so what? you attracted to white girls?" i asked and she sighed, "ima ignore that" she mumbled as i was cleaning up my station.

"don't ignore it, iyoni told me how you went back to her more than once" i said with a small smirk, feeling her getting irritated slowly.

"do you like your life?" she questioned sitting on my couch spreading her legs, "i love it actually." i said sitting on my chair staring at her.

"come here mama" she said and i just stared at her, "i know you here me talking to you" she said again just a little louder.

i started spinning around in my chair as she adjusted herself to put her elbows on her knees, "why don't you ever wanna listen to me?" she questioned and i shrugged.

she shook her head before getting up to walk over to me, she then picked me up and threw me over her shoulder before grabbing my stuff and walking out.

"you didn't even turn the lights off, put me down!!" i said hitting her on her back and she just smacked my thigh in response.

"shut that shit up" she said and i just huffed before giving up and making my body relax.

once she put me in the car i shut the door and got on my phone waiting for her to get in, "why you slam my damn door so hard?" she asked and i shrugged.

"look at me when im talking to you, you know better" she said and i just nodded my head while still looking at my phone knowing it was slowly irritating her.

she quietly sat there for a second before turning the car on and putting it into drive, i then realized that we were going a way i didn't recognize.

"where are we going" i asked and she looked at me before looking back at the road, "i have to take photos for this brand.. so you gon sit and watch until we're done." she said and i nodded.

"are you atle-" she cut me off before i could finish, "yes mama, we're gonna get food." she said and i smiled.

finally we pulled up to a canes and she parked before getting out of the car "mama hand me my card" she said holding her hand out, i looked on the floor and pulled it out placing it in her hand.

"ill be back" she said and i nodded, as i was waiting i saw her phone start to ring, the name charlie glided across her screen and i picked it up.

"hello?" i answered and she was just breathing, "hello??" i asked again "why do you have khyia's phone?" she asked sounding out of breath.

"because she's getting us food, why are you so out of breath?" i questioned and she was silent before i heard the three beeps indicating she hung up.

"so she got this bitch calling her phone on some shit? im finna through this" i said to myself putting her password in.

yall not even together what you pressed for?

shut the hell up.

i looked through her and charlie messages and my heart almost broke, i saw messages from not even thirty minutes ago from khyia saying she loved her.

i kept scrolling up and more and more the urge to throw up got stronger, "fuck!" i yelled throwing the phone.

i put my head in my hands and took a few deep breaths to attempt to calm myself down, but i couldn't so i started crying.

"fuck bro, why me" i cried and my body jolted with each sob that left my mouth, i couldn't stop myself from crying i was just so hurt.

after a few minutes i heard the door open and bags being set down before i heard khyia speak, "miri? miri whats wrong" she said and i picked the phone up and handed it to her.

"so you still talking to charlie?? after everything that bitch put you through and you still talking to her?!" i yelled and she looked at the phone shocked.

"yo we not even together what are you so mad about?" she said and i looked up at her, i nodded my head before grabbing my food and getting my stuff together before getting out of the car.

i started walking away and wiped my face as i did so, i walked to the nearest bench and sat myself on it.

i wanted to call iyoni but i didn't want to bring her into my problems so i just called an uber, as i waited i scrolled on tiktok.

ion know what else to add to this chapter stinks, but hey yall!! i missed yall, im back forreal this time.