• reddit threads 1 •

"What's the weirdest thing you've seen happen at a friend's house that they thought was normal?"

(1) "At every meal, my ex's parents would seat a plate on the table for the dog, The dog would sit in a chair and eat at the table with the people."

(2) "My friend would always talk back to his parents, one time my jaw was on the floor when he replied "shut the hell up holly!" and got his ass beaten Infront of me, Hahaahahah that was well deserved."

(3) "Family had like a styrofoam brick next to the couch in the living room for the explicit purpose of throwing at the TV if they didn't like the show, or if a character said something stupid."

(4) "They walked around nude in their homes 24/7. He invited me to play nintendo after school, When he had gotten in, He stripped down butt ass naked and went to the kitchen to make some sandwich, Everyone else was bare ass and loitering."

(5) "So I had this friend who lived in southeast asia and had to travel overseas for his studies, One time he invited me to his house for a foodie day. He had washed his hands and ate the food with his bare hands and nothing more, his hands were dirty from the food even if he ate steak.. This was normal for asians, though i didn't felt disgusted, but i was just confused. 😂"

(6) "i didn't visit a friends house but she told me that their family often has traditions to kill the child if they don't fit in the heir... totally strange i was inlove with her and i had to cut off myself."

(7) "My bestfriend invited me to their penthouse to celebrate his 18th birthday since he was an adult now, At the end of the party, his parents wanted to have a secret conversation with him, And of course as a thirsty for gossips person i had to listen to the door closely since there was a peak in it, they were having a chat on how to do sex and inappropriate stuffs and gave him bunch of condoms. Wow, I didn't knew parents were that mature and open-minded"

(8) "My friends family used to tell me that they have to "bless" their house when they first move in to keep negative energies aside, I guess as I remember they were filipino, when I confronted them about it, they said it was normal, even for people who is struggling from poverty always had time to bless their houses."

(9) "On dinner time they have to talk some serious matter such as adulthood, how to get a job or how to do tax, I wish I had those parents."

(10) "That they have to go in a vacation always at end of the calendar date, it was said that it was too bring some positive times or good luck so that for the upcoming month, it was full of blessings."

A/n: What's yours? share your weird thoughts now!