If Nick didn't follow him after rugby

Tw: Rape, SA, bulling, homophobic slurs, Self harm, Attempted Suicide
THE CRIES I CRODE WRITING THIS...
❁ ❁ ❁
B "I'm figuring things out LITERALLY what more do you want from me!"
Ben pushes Charlie against the wall kissing him, hot tears streaming down Charlie's face; he has already told Ben he doesn't want to meet up, why, why is he doing this.
C "No~ S-stop~ Ben Stop~"
The tears fell down his face even faster, dampening Ben's face but he obviously didn't care that Charlie wanted him to stop, he obviously didn't care about him, he was acting didn't like he ever did.
C "Ben~ P-please get off me..."
Ben's hands grabbing greedy hand fulls of Charlie's body. Charlie's body starts to give up, maybe he deserved this. I mean is this what sex is like... one party completely in control, No it can't be. Ben's tongue being shoved so far down Charlie's throat, usually he would be loving this, but not like this.
C "Ben~ I D-don't want this to happen... Please get off me..."
B "Stop ruining the moment."
With that comment, Charlie stops asking him to stop, Ben knows he doesn't want it, He'll stop at some point, Right? Ben's lips still on his, but his hands unbuttoning his shirt, Wait... I- He has never done that before... he won't be stopping any time soon... Charlie tries one more time to stop this, I can't get out of Ben's hold, all he can do is ask him, ask him to "Stop" "get off".
C "We can still be together... just please... Stop~"
B "We aren't together. I don't even like you... Your just the only fagot in a hundred mile radius, I just wanna figure out myself and you are the only one to scared, to in love with me to tell anyone~ now fucking shut up... I know you like me"
Charlie completely gives up, It's your fault... His shirt unbuttoned Ben's hands, feeling his skinny body, seeing his self-inflicted scars, seeing the still fresh wounds, seeming not to care whatsoever. His thumbs running against his nipples, Ben taking his hands off of Charlie unbuttoning his own jeans, Surely he won't go that far... right?
B "I know you want it~ I see you staring in the locker room"
Charlie shakes his head unable to speak, Especially to say "No" again, He knows ben won't listen,
❁ ❁ ❁
His jeans drop down just past his waist, like an inch past where his boxers end.
B "You know what to do"
C "W-what?... d-do you want me to t-touch it?"
Ben nods, pulling off his boxers, exposing himself. He looks at Charlie trying to gauge his reaction, Charlie moves his hand slowly touching Ben I- I've never done anything like this... to someone other than myself... I- I don't know what I'm doing at all Ben smiles and nods.
B "See~ your so good at that~"
Ben pulls off Charlie's jeans as well, Charlie shakes his head mouthing the words "Stop Ben~" "I don't want this~" Ben grabs Charlie's hand, squeezing it helping, No not helping forcing Charlie to jerk him off,
B "Fuck never mind- you fucking suck at that- are you even trying"
Ben lets Charlie hand fall back to his side, Once he is able, Ben jacks himself speeding up even faster.
B "Look at me~"
Charlie looks up into Ben's eyes, Ben watching, staring at Charlie as he touches himself, finishing pretty quickly,
B "Taste it-"
Charlie shakes his head, Ben grabbing his chin, opening his mouth with much force putting his sticky fingers on his tongue forcing him to taste it. Charlie instinctively slaps his hand out of his mouth angering Ben.
❁ ❁ ❁
B "Fagot, you want it~ I know you do~"
Ben starts to touch Charlie's body once again, Charlie's body completely giving up, Not knowing what Ben is going to do next. His hand speeding against Charlie's cock,
B "that's a good boy~"
Charlie whimpers against Ben's hand that has been placed over Charlie's mouth to silent him. Charlie tries his hardest not to finish, he doesn't want it, He doesn't like it, but that doesn't matter, he can't can't control it, his body unwillingly finishes into Ben's hands.
❁ ❁ ❁
B "bend over"
Charlie completely out of hope, he just listens, Ben pulls his boxers down in the back slowly shoving his fingers in knowing what to do to, at least make it a pain less for himself, he doesn't really care if Charlie suffers, taking his fingers out now shoving his dick in.
C "Stop~ I hate this~"
Ben grips into Charlie's waist, lifting him off the ground; this just proves the power imbalance Ben weighs over 40 lbs. (18.1437 Kg) more than Charlie,
B "Fuck~ you feel so sweet"
Ben shoves himself further and further into Charlie breaking every ounce, every shred of dignity he had, each and every one torn into a thousand pieces. Ben thrusts, finishing sliding out pulling up his pants, reaching into his pocket throwing 5£ (1.22 US dollar) at Charlie.
B "Thanks-"
Ben doesn't even wait, doesn't wait for Charlie to walk him home, for fucks sake he didn't even say good bye, Five pounds? I- Is this what I am,
❁ ❁ ❁
Charlie cleans up both of their messes, walking home because the buses have already stopped for the day.
CM (Charlie's mom) "Where the hell have you been?!"
Just hearing the word "Been" sending shivers down his spine, his nails digging into his hand trying to make it so he won't cry.
C "I W- went to the library- to study- sorry"
CM "Phone. Now. "
He hands his phone over to his mother walking up stairs trying not to limp, walking to the bathroom tears running down his face, grabbing a bottle of tylenol, pouring out less then half the bottle downing it. Walking back into his room taking a pen and writing tears wetting the paper.
❁ ❁ ❁
Mom, Dad, Tori, Oliver-
I'm sorry to whoever finds me, God I hope it's not Oliver. I just can't go on, Mum, I got raped today, that's why I was late :( I will miss all of you, I love all of you, Please tell my friends I love them.
-Xoxo Charlie
❁ ❁ ❁
Charlie sets the note on his night stand, he climbs into bed, Damn this will be my last time getting in bed. Crying into his pillow, the tears staining his sheets, he turns grabbing and blade from his night stand cutting deep into his wrists, the salt from his tears stinging into the wound, after a little bit of time of cutting into himself, or crying his head starts spinning he lays back into his bed, staring at a family picture from a year ago,
C "I love all of you"
The final tears running down as he closes his eyes,
❁ ❁ ❁
O (Oliver) "Charlie? You wanna play some mario kart?"
He opens up Charlie's door, seeing him looking asleep with blood covering his wrist.
O "Tori! Tori!"
Oliver runs out of Charlie's room knocking on her door.
O "Something is wrong with Charlie!!"
T "What?"
She opens her door walking to his room,
O "I saw blood and-"
T "Oliver get Mum and dad... NOW."
She walks up to his body remembering her class on health, she feels his neck for a pulse,
T "57 times a minute... Fuck..."
She notices the note and grabs it,
Their parents walking back in with oliver walking behind them,
CD (Charlie's dad) "tori what's happening?!"
T "He isn't dead but if Oliver didn't come in here... Pulse is 57 times a minute which is low, we need to call an ambulance..."
❁ ❁ ❁
P (Paramedic) "One of you can come in the ambulance with him, Rest will need to drive"
Tori looks at their mum, she nods. "I'll go..." Tori says, raising a hand.
She climbs into the back sitting next to Charlie limb body, setting a hand on his shoulder,
T "I love you, Charlie don't die..."
❁ ❁ ❁ (Mostly dialogue from here on)
D (Doctor) "he will be fine, he took 24 Tylenol pills, which isn't a lethal dosage" (40+ is... about 100 is in one bottle)
CM "Is he up?"
D "He is awake... he said he wanted to see Tori 1st..."
The doctor leads Tori to the room, opening the door, Charlie laying in bed with an IV pumping a clear liquid into him.
T "Hey, Charlie~"
C "Sorry."
T "Don't say fucking sorry... I'm the only one who read your note... W-who- did it?"
C "B-Ben"
T "Oh my god. Do you wanna hug?"
Charlie nods and Tori bends down hugging Charlie making sure not to bump the IV.
T "they're probably going to keep you here for a while... I would tell you to tell people about what he did... I won't force you too... but it's better to tell someone..."
C "I will tell other people"
C "can you get everyone else?"
Tori nods and walks out of the room, about 5 or so minutes later coming back with everyone,
C "Hey..."
O "What happened... I- I don't understand..."
C "Well- Something really scary happened to me today... and the person the did it I would have to see all the time and I didn't want to see them ever again..."
O "What happened?"
C "I- I need to tell Mom and Dad before I can tell you, sorry"
CM "Tori? Can you take Oliver out of the room? "
Tori nods and guides Oliver out of the room.
C "Uh... S-someone raped me..."
They both let out a shocked gasp, "What?" "Where?!" "Huh?" "when?"
C "I know... I- It was a kid from school... Ben, we were kinda going out but then I broke up with him and then he told me to go to the library after rugby and... uh... yeah."
CM "I'm going to call 44+ 1865-841-148" (the non emergency in there town [I looked it up])
❁ ❁ ❁
P (police officer) "And then he did what?"
The IV still pumping into Charlie,
C "Then he threw 5£ at me... and just left me like a piece of trash... I thought he cared about me... before this I mean..."
P "You two were friends?"
C "You could say that... He would tell me that I was the only boy that he could kiss..."
P "So... romantically involved?"
C "Yes..."
P "Did you tell him to stop at any point?"
C "Numerous occasions"
P "So you're sure he knew you didn't want to do anything?"
C "I remember saying 'I hate this' 'ben please stop I don't want to do this' "
P "Ben hope? Correct?"
Charlie nods "Yes... I am aware that his father works with you"
P "Since he has an emotional attachment he won't be put on the case. I think I have all the information I need for now you have a good day and take care of yourself, We are on your side"