1st time

Nick runs to open the door laughing all the way. 
N "Hey Char!"
C "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO YOUR MOM!?"
N "All I did was ask if she would leave because you're coming over!"
Charlie places his hand over his eyes, shaking his head as he laughs. 
C "Well she knows what we are going to do!"
Nick laughs and pulls Charlie into a hug whispering in his ear. 
N "I can't wait~"
Lifting charlie up into his arms, carrying him up the stairs; Faking to drop him.
C "NICK!"
Charlie slaps his hand into Nick's shoulder. 
C "I hate you."
N "No~ you love me~"
Charlie kisses Nick's neck,
C "I do~"
Nick manages to open the door with Charlie still in his arms. 
N "So"
❁    ❁    ❁
He sets Charlie down onto the bed; sitting next to him. 
N "I don't really know what I'm doing… I- I mean I'm familiar with the mechanics… but… I"
C "You'll be great sweetie~"
N "I like your confidence"
Nick grabs Charlie's chin turning him to face Nick; pulling him closer and kissing him. Nick's hands grabbing his shoulders pinning him down; deeper into the mattress. 
N "Where is the condom?"
Charlie pulls a medium condom out of his pocket along with a tiny bottle of lube. Nick grabs the condom, kicking off his jeans; Nick pins Charlie down staring into his eyes as he tries to open the condom with his teeth. 
N "Fuck- these are hard to open"
He finally gets it open, getting some of the liquid in his mouth; making a disgusted face as Charlie bursts out laughing. 
N "STOP- that tastes like fucking shit!"
Nick resting his head on Charlie's shoulder; shaking his head, as he laughs a little. 
N "I'm never going to try to be sexy again"
Nick sits up Charlie still laughing. Nick wiggles the condom out struggling to put it on; Charlie wiggling off his skinny jeans. 
N "I don't think this fits…"
Charlie looks back at Nick the condom ½ on; a tear in the silicone ring around it, Nick's face pretty much purple. 
C "you know let's just skip the condom, it's not like you can get me pregnant"
N "Is that a challenge I hear?~"
Nick pulls off the ripped silicone Charlie is still laughing. 
N "This is no way how I was expecting it to go"
C “I- I like this vibe… not sexual… a sweet vibe… like two friends…”
N “Did you just friend zone me!?”
Charlie rolls his eyes laughing,
C “Get over here dumb ass!”
❁    ❁    ❁
Nick gets up walking pinning Charlie down again kissing him over and over again. His hand grabbing Charlie cock stroking him slowly.
C “Nicky~”
He kisses Charlie as he massages his hard cock, Charlie thighs squeezing together as he whimpers. Nick smiles into Charlie’s eyes, Nick licking his lips as he watches Charlie seeing the pleasure on his face.
C “Nicky~ Mhm~ I don’t last long sweetie~”
N “neither do I~” 
Nick’s hand speeding against Charlie’s hard dick, 
C “Fuck Fuck Fuck~”
Nick hears Charlie’s whimpers loving the sound. His hand grasping his tip, feeling Charlie’s come filling his hand.
N “I love you~”
Nick grabs the lube bottle, warming some up in his hands, then rubbing a little on his cock.
N “Are you ready sweetheart?~”
Charlie nods, opening his legs, Nick walking in between them slowly pushing himself in with a soft moan from both of them.
C “Mmhm~”
Nick grabs Charlie’s waist using it to thrust into him harder. 
C “Slower please…”
Nick nods kissing charlie’s shoulder, slowing pushing himself further in as he gasps in Charlie’s ears,
N “I love you so much~ I always will baby”
Charlie whimpers and moans as he comes, his hands gripping the sheets, feeling Nick slam into him.
C “NICK!~ ”
Nick collapses onto Charlie, wrapping his hands around Charlie’s body kissing his neck over and over again. 
N “Sorry~ I was so close I needed to do that~”
C “I don’t worry~ I get it~ But Nick?... would you mind exiting my crawl space if you're done”
Nick laughs so hard as he nods,
N “Yeah… You got it…”
Charlie wipes a few tears from his eyes from laughing. Nick walks away grabbing a towel wetting it with warm water, wiping the come off of Charlie’s body.
N “There~ Oh! I stunk up the sweat pants for you!”
C “Thank you~”
Nick wipes off his own body putting on some sweatpants. 
C “Nick~ thank you for letting me take your V- Card~”
Charlie puts on Nick’s sweats, opening up his arms for Nick; Nick getting into the best most genuine hug he has ever had.
C “I don’t care if I’m going to get yelled at I’m staying here to cuddle with you”
N “I love you~ so much~”