part-10

Today..soya is with her so called fiance en-woo..
They are here for their so called marriage

En-woo-soya..don't forget this is only for business purposes..so I didn't accept you as my wife..and don't fall for me

An-(In mind) who is going to fall for you..

En-woo-i have a girlfriend..after 2 months I will divorce you and get marry to her.. understand

Soya remained silent every time..she just follows the order which her step parents give and her so called fiance..

They selected their wedding dress..en-woo selected a dress for soya..and said to get a try

Soya-en-woo..i..i didn't want this dress..this is so revealing..

En-woo-so..

Soya-can you choose another one..

En-woo rolled his eyes and said..

En-woo-see bitch..I like this dress very much and if you didn't like them choose yourself pay yourself and don't say anything to my parents..otherwise you know..

Soya-please en-woo..it's too revealing

En-woo-them buy and pay yourself..but I know you didn't have money..it's only 9000000 won..

Soya-please..

En-woo-agree or not..

Soya-ag-ag-ree..

The dress👇

En-woo-go and try

En-woo-go and try

Soya went to trioral room and try the dress..she is crying..

Soya-why this always happens to me..why me..it's too much..
I just want to live a good life but..ahhhhh....why it's happening to me....
Why I can't find true love..

En-woo-bitch..are you doing fingering or what..why are you taking so long time..
If you are needy then..I'm here..I will give you more pleasure..for sure..

Silently soya was crying inside the room..

When she came out from the room..she got a sharp slap on her right chick..she fell on the ground..

En-woo-BITCH..WHAT WERE YOU DOING INSIDE THE ROOM..ITS TRIORAL ROOM NOT BITCH'S ROOM TO FINGERING HERDSELF..
DAY AFTER TOMORROW IS OUR WEDDING..AND YOUR HAVE TO WEAR THIS FUCKING REVEALING DRESS..THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SLUT A SEX TOY TO ME..

On the other side..

*Still in mall*

??-see they are here..

??-hyung she is crying..

Tae-dont go kook..let's meet her day after tomorrow on their wedding..let's go..

Jk-but hyung she is crying..how can you let her go like this..

Tae-no kook..try to understand..

After then they both left the mall..and..soya and en-woo also left..

At home

When soya came home..she wants to get rest and sleep well cause she was feeling tried but..

S.m-my dear soya..go and make kimchi..rose is not well..and clear her room too...

Soya-mam..I'm tired..

S.m-WHAT..did you seduced your husband and did sex with him..such a shame less bitch..

Soya-n-o ma-m

S.m went towards her and slap her..

S.m-let me lock you in that room..you are talking back to me..

She pulled soya..and soya said..

Soya-n-o..le-t m-e d-ie..b-ut d-on-'t pl-z..

Well..what are you thinking she will listen not why she will listen to her..yes..she listens to soya..and continually slapping her untill she fainted..

But no one knows..someone were watching and boiling in anger..and started regarding why did he can't help you..

Flashback
(The day when rose and tae had a fight: in part 6)

When tae had come to soya's house..he saw all the things carefully..and after at night all the members were gone to soya's and they all fitted cctv so they can see all..the things that are happening..
With soya..

Flashback end's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skips

On wedding day..

Soya was sitting in front of mirror..and she was crying..
Sudden door revealing her step parents..

S.m-soya don't take your slut dairy..if en-woo will get to know them he will fuck so hard..and you will die..and don't come again to our house..

S.f-soya sign this papers..

Soya takes the papers and read..yes it was all her parents property paper...
She smiled in pain and sign the paper..amd give to her step father..

S.f-in this dress you are looking like a slut..did you forced en-woo to take him this for your wedding..shame less bitch

Soya(in mind)-appa eomma..plz take me with you..I'm missing you so much..

Suddenly her s.m hold her hand and

S.m-soya it's time it's go..they are waiting..

She said in her sweetest voice..

At venue..

On stage en-woo was standing..he was wearing a black suit..

Soon..they reached their and her step father give her hand to en-woo..

S.f-take care of her..

Soya(in mind)-i didn't want to marry himm..

Priest starts the function..

Priest-do sa.enwoo take Kang soya as your lawful wife.. support her in her weakness illness and take care of her till your last breath..

En-woo-yes..I do

Priest-do Kang soya take sa.en-woo as your lawful husband.. support him in his weakness illness and take care of him till your last breath..

Soya-.............

Priest-do you take sa.en-woo as your husband..

Soya-.............

Priest-Do you take sa.-

Suddenly a voice come from the entrance of door.......

Here is the next part of dark romance..i hope you all will like this part also..
Keep comments and votes..see you in the next part..