•|Chapter One|•

"How's the meeting?" Satoru asked closing the door of his car. "Nothing changed. Still as tiring as ever." Y/N replies not showing any emotions.

"What do you want for dinner?" Satoru asked again.

"Anything you like."

"Shall we go to a restaurant or you're going to cook?"

"I am tired."

"Sure let's just head to the restaurant."

Silence fell between the two. No words escaped, only breaths. An everyday life with exchanging of the same conversation.

Like hoping for a desert to have unlimited supply of water.

The car stoped at the restaurant. Even the restaurant was visited for a hundred time. The waiter saw the two couples on the sinking boat. The waiter can't help to recall the first time they entered the restaurant.

It was all laughter and smile. Now just two couples with hands kept and never intertwined.

"The usual, Sir?" The waiter asked once they sit. Satoru nods, Y/N stays silent.

"What? At least say something." Satoru shows his pissed expression but Y/N's feelings are firm.

"What do the ever so great Satoru will get if I say something?" Y/N sarcastically exclaimed, causing Satoru to almost slam his fist on the table. Anger being present on his mind, he calmed himself never wanting to lay a single finger on the lady.

"Tired? Pissed? Are you the only one feeling that way?" Y/N asked on a low tone. Her facial expressions firm but her voice almost cracked.

"You're only making things worst. Shut up." Satoru says, tone full of irritation. Y/N smiles hiding the loud sound of her heart, as it breaks by the response.

The food arrives, it is colorful and looks very appetizing. Every color blends together. Makes the two couple the only one black and white on the place.

They both eat in silence. Silver utensils clacking as it touches the porcelain plate. The couples could hear the beat of their hearts. But it never shouts the name of each other as it uses too.

Satoru finishes first. His blue eyes examines the lady in front of him. Dull expression, silently eating and never looking back. For how many times, he was hoping for her brown eyes to look back. But why do they never find the way home?

"I have a trip to America next week." Y/N informs Satoru. His eyes widen by the sudden announcement. Y/N finishes her meal. For too long, finally her eyes met with his.

"And you didn't even asked me about it? Why is that? You should've asked me if I'll let you go or not." Satoru asked heart filled with disappointment.

"What for?" Y/N's emotionless voice, irritated him more. He calls the waiter and paid for the meal. As he stands up he waits for Y/N to get all of her stuff before her holding on her wrist and dragging her out of the restaurant.

"Satoru, you're hurting me!"

"What for? What am I to you?" Satoru asked with gritted teeth.

"What am I to you, Satoru?" Y/N asked back. Satoru was taken a back by what she asked. His blue orbs wandering around, but never meeting her's.

"Let's go home." Y/N said walking back to the car. Satoru could only walk behind her. Why can't Satoru answer that question?

Satoru drives in silence. The drive was only 1 hour but feels eternity. The car stops but no one gets out. The rain starts to pour but they stay inside the car.

"What?" Y/N asked. "You're still waiting for me to open the door for you?" Satoru asked looking at her.

"You should've told me. I can go out of my own." Y/N sure looks pissed off. She's about to leave but Satoru hold her wrist.

"That means you still needed me. So why acting as if I weren't here." Satoru asked her. Eyes glued to her, face inch away. Their breath steaming each other's nose

"I couldn't stand being your girl anymore, Satoru. It's been 7 years since I met the guy I will dedicate my life. But look at him now. Infront of me, his white hair disheveled, his blue eyes full of irritation instead of love. Why do your voice sounds like dagger on a metal gatter now?" Y/N said crying. Her breath hitching as if finishing a 100 meter race.

"Where's the plan? What's with we're gonna marry and have kids? I always saw the future in your eyes. But why am I never on your goals? I've been with you from bottom to top. But you weren't even there when I fall. Satoru, you're not the guy who told me, I love you every night." Y/N continues. Satoru could only look at her with shock on his eyes.

"It's tiring how I always patch up your delays, it hurts how I could only look at you and wish that everything will be back to where we started. I have used all my strength making you stay. But you've been pushing me away and you didn't even do a thing to make me stay." She cries. She sobs and her small hands reach for his hand, that holds her.

"I'm sorry. But let's fix things up okay?" He said as his hand shakes. He holds her face and wipe the tears staining her eyes.

"I'll make it up to you. We will have a new start, okay? Don't go to your tri-"

"No, Satoru. My flight is already booked. Let's go inside the house. The rain is pouring too much." Y/N cuts him off. She get out of the car and so does Satoru. The rain wets the two of them. Y/N's white polo hugs her body tight making her black bra too visible. While Satoru's white shirt makes his masculine body almost visible on how perfectly the rain hugs his body.

"Get inside." Satoru says in a commanding tone, opening the gate for Y/N. The two of them entered the house, wet and cold.

Y/N walks directly to their shared bedroom but Satoru stops her.

"Let me change you." He said touching Y/N's clothed neck. Y/N didn't have to grant him permission as he unbuttoned her polo without confirming Y/N's approval.

Y/N closes her eyes as Satoru skillfully removes everything that covers her fragile body.

"You're as beautiful as always." Says the blue eyed man as he eyes her from head to toe. Her body is way too small for him, but everything about it fits right in the palm of his hands.

"Satoru. Did you mind what I told you earlier?" Y/N asked. She feels like crying out of nowhere. Thinking Satoru didn't even try to be serious about what she feels.

She stays with eyes closed as she feels Satoru's lips brushes to her face. "Don't cry in front of me. It pains me that I want to destroy you just so I could keep you, like this."

"Satoru, don't you think you've destroyed me enough?" Y/N asks. Feeling her body being lifted up. Satoru's naked body, hugs her naked body warmly. He lifts her up making his way to the bedroom.

"And don't you think you didn't break me by, leaving? I'm not that dumb not to know about your trip." Satoru says putting her on the bed. With her eyes still close her lips forms an 'O' as she felt his lips on her bare skin.

"So you already know." She said, catching her breath. "A-ahh... Ahh." Sound escapes her mouth without control.

"Of course." Satoru speaks while his head burried at the middle of her thighs. Her small hands grips his white hair, while the other covers her mouth that humiliates her with the sound it makes.

"I would like to change your mind. You know how much I already depends my life to you." Satoru said once more, his tongue sinfully doing his business.

"You can't change anything, Satoru. I will leave." Y/N answered cathing breath and controlling her sanity. He's too good. He's always good.

"Sure." Satoru said at the middle of his sin. He hides his pain well by putting pleasure on her body. He knows he'll win her back. He should.