•|Chapter Two|•

Woken by the sun ray, Y/N scratch her eyes feeling too heavy. Satoru's back facing her as he sleeps, his little snors still amuze her as always. But I have to leave you, she thought.

She stands up to get dressed but she didn't knew where the hell Satoru threw her clothes. She wear his shirt, legs wobbling by the pain on her back down to her thighs.

After washing herself up, she dressed herself on a comfortable clothes. She tidied up the house, carefully cleaning not to wake up Satoru. A lot of things running on her head. She wants to go, already. But she just couldn't.

After cleaning the house, Y/N prepared breakfast for the both of them "Why do I still do this?" She asked herself tasting the Miso soup.

"Good morning." Satoru's husky voice greeted her, hugging her from behind. The smell of toothpaste and man facial wash blends with the aroma of the frying katsu. Y/N couldn't help but to think twice if she still wants to go.

"You're leaning on me. You're so heavy." Y/N says pushing him away, a little. "Can you make it faster? I am so hungry. I miss your cooked meal." Satoru sat on the table, taking a sip of the coffee while checking the news on his phone.

"Wow, you're really demanding." Y/N said, full of sarcasm and rolled her eyes. Satoru only laughs as he keeps on scrolling through social media.

"Are you really, sure you're going to America?" Satoru asked out of a sudden. Y/N didn't answer at first and just served the breakfast. She sat on the opposite side of Satoru, facing him.

"Yes." She answered wearing her dull face as usual. Satoru nods looking at the hot soup in front of him. He takes a bite of the katsu and both of them eat in silence. Y/N on the other hand secretly waits for him to respond.

"When are you leaving?" Satoru asked. She lifts her head up, expecting she'll meet his eyes. But he's only looking at his food while eating.

"I should be there next week. But I'll be visiting my mom and dad. So I'm leaving tomorrow at 2 am."

"That fast?"

"Yes, Satoru."

Satoru's jaw dropped by what he heard. His blue eyes widen at the news, which he could only laughed off.

"So you were planning to leave me while I'm pass asleep?" Satoru asked laughing, unbelievably.

"Because I don't wanna burden you anymore. And you're busy too, so why care about it?". Y/N asked. Her brows furrowed.

"Let's not fight over it. Since it will only end up that it's my fault." Satoru, became irritated again.

After the two of them finished eating, Y/N cleans the table and wash the dishes while Satoru takes a bath. After cleaning Y/N sits on the sofa, only to be called by Satoru who is dressed well.

"Let's go out. I picked you a dress already. I've bought this 3 weeks ago I just forgot to give it to you." Satoru said handing, Y/N the dress. Y/N turns off the TV and gets the paper bag on Satoru's hands. She looked at the red dress. It was the dress she's eyeing on the store for 3 times that two of them walked pass that said boutique.

"Why did you buy this? Isn't this exclusive?"

"Yes, only you have that design. Any problem with that?"

"But this is too expensive."

"Money is just a material. Your smile matters more to me." Satoru said putting on his Rolex watch and spraying perfume all over his body.

"I'll be waiting for you to get changed." He said ruffling his girl's hair. Y/N didn't know what to say so she just did what she is told.

Satoru smiled at seeing Y/N's lips almost form a smile. He almost laughed as well as he realized how much their height difference is.