general introductions among other stuff

Hello, and welcome to
DO IT WITH CLASS

➔ This is a work of fiction, and is based off of the portrayal of the men the way they were also portrayed in Band of brothers, and is in no way trying to disrespect any of the actual men/veterans that fought in World War II.

➔ This book will be an x oc, meaning i'm making the characters the way i imagine them to be, but make Joanne, or any other characters mentioned the way you want them to be!

➔ THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MENTIONS OF: SMOKING, DRINKING, SEX, (mild) VIOLENCE, PTSD, UNHEALTHY COPING MECHANISMS, MENTAL HEALTH STUFF THAT INCLUDES ED'S (it won't be acknowledged that way as in that time it was frowned upon + the ed will only be in the first few toccoa chapters, tw's will be added!)

➔ The book will follow Joanne Sink and her time and experience with the men of Easy company. There will be romance between Joanne and Richard 'Dick' Winters (YAY!!!!!) but not this entire story will revolve around Dick or Jo's romance with him as i want Joanne to have her own proper storyline, development, friendships and (badass) moments!

➔ I will not deprive you guys of romance between my favs because i'm a reader myself and i know that love interests are a big reason as to why people click on the stories they click on.

➔ If i ever make a mistake relating to anything, if it's writing, something i got wrong about the Airborne/Easy Company, something that just doesn't fit around the 1940's, how addiction or other sensitive topics are portrayed, please correct me (kindly)!! As i want this story to be as realistic (even tho the show wasn't very) as possible!!

➔ If you ever have any questions or comments, don't be afraid to comment or message me, as i want everyone reading this to enjoy it as much as possible!!

➔ I am not planning on following a posting schedule, as my life has been hectic and i've been writing whenever i can lately. So if updates are irregular, i apologize in advance!

➔ English is also not my first language, but i am close to being fluent at it. But even then i might make mistakes while spelling or using wrong words, so if u notice, please correct me on that also!!!!

I do not own Band of Brothers, i only own Joanne, James and Hannah Sink (+ others i might introduce idk) and their lines and and storylines!!

I hope you all enjoy
DO IT WITH CLASS