- School Time - (no tw)

As me and Jay leave the house, mum exclaims, "Jay, look after y/n will you? Love you guys!" We both chuckle and walk off. Jay and I are alright for siblings, we both wont snitch on eachother even if we get on eachothers nerves, Jay is over-protective over me most of the time, such as 'where are you going' and 'who are you meeting' ect. Jay asks, "Oh yeah y/n, what form are you in?" I look at my hand because i wrote all of my lessons on it.

"B25, whos my form tutor, do you know?"
Jay starts to laugh his head off. I elbow him and repeatedly ask him what was so funny. "You have the moody Mr.Lange!" He giggles. I look at Jay as we walk and begin to question him about Mr.Lange. By the things Jay has said about Mr.Lange, he sounds more of a 'Mr.Lame.' We walk through the pathways with the beautiful trees in sight. It's mid-autumn, so its a bit chilly but I dont say much, because Jay will start telling me to bring a coat all the time. Yeah no, thats not happening. I look like a cereal box with my coat on and i absolutely hate it.

As we enter school grounds, I tell Jay that im going to find the bathroom. He nodded and told me the directions to find the nearest bathroom. As I walk through the hallways, I accidentally enter the wrong room, which turns out it's an empty library. I think to myself, 'woops, wrong place!' As soon as I turn around to leave, i hear a voice. "You're looking cute, are you the new girl?" I quickly look around, but suddenly I feel someone place their hands on my waist. I quickly jump and turn to face a guy. He has brown hair, as well as brown eyes. He is a bit taller than me, i'd say the same height as my older brother. "Get your hands of me, and who are you!?" I exclaim.

"Harsh much, and i'm Ben Hope, and you are...?" He replies. "Y/n. Im y/n l/n" I say. He nods and adds, "Cute name for a cute girl, what can I say?" He chuckles to himself and I clearly do not find that funny. I turn around and leave, as Ben says, "See you around, cutie."

I simply ignore Ben and try to find my way to the bathroom. I finally find the bathroom, and i enter the ones saying 'girls toilets'. Last time in my old school I accidently walked into the boys toilets because I obviously didnt read the signs. I enter the bathroom and go into the stalls. After, I exit the stall to wash my hands, when this really pretty girl stood next to me, washing her hands too. She has long, dark brown, very curly hair, which is half up-half down. She also wears glasses! "I love your hair! You are so pretty!" I say.

"Oh thank you! So are you!" She replies, smiling at me. I give her a warm smile back. "You must be the new girl! Im Elle Argent! Whats your name?"
"Y/n, y/n l/n!" I respond. She nods and we both walk out, talking. "What year are you in?" Elle asks. I tell her than im in year 10 and my form tutor is Mr.Lange and she feels bad for me, because I have Mr.Lange. She is in year 10 too but she has a different form tutor. "Do you want to hang out with me and my friends at lunch?" She offers. I nod and she tells me to meet her outside the cafeteria, where we all meet.

The bell rings. I'm not too aure where my form is, so Elle takes the time to show me to my form room. We stand outside for a second and I thank her. She waves at me as she leaves and I wave back.