- Oh no, its Ben - (no tw)

I soon walk through the busy, loud hallways. I have my bag on my shoulder and my arms folded. I'm excited to meet Elle and her friends later at lunch, and meet her friends. I head to my next lesson, which happens to be maths. Im not so excited for maths but believe it or not i'm actually pretty good at it. I enter maths and go to the teachers desk, and introduce myself and so on, blah blah blah.

Mr.Smith tells me to sit in the corner, on a table of four. The table includes 2 guys and a girl, with an empty seat for me. I can't really tell who is on the table until I begin approaching it. It's Ben, with a guy and a girl. They're all chatting and laughing.
"Here comes the girl I was on about Harry, wheyy." Ben says, looking at his mate Harry. Imogen gives me a happy look as I sit down next to Ben. I pull out the chair and sit down, and place my bag on my lap.

I take my textbook and pencil case out and zip my bag up. When I place my bag on the floor next to me, Harry leans on the table towards me and says, "You must be y/n? Im Harry, the richest guy in school." He says proudly. I couldn't really give two shits about him being rich, but good for him. "Yeah, cool." I say, not looking at him but at my textbook. "I'm Imogen! You are so pretty omg! I love your hair so much too!" She says, giving me a smile.

I nod and say, "Thanks! Im y/n!" I say, looking at her and giving her a smile back, as Harry and Ben laugh. Ben leans closer to me. "I'm so glad you sit next to me." Ben whispers to my ear. I lean my head away, trying to show him that i'm not interested. He raises his eyebrows and just looks away. "Alright, alright." He chuckles to himself. As maths goes on, he teasingly takes me pencil case and throws it to Harry, back and forth.

"Oi, give that back!" I say, leaning towards Ben to try to get my pencil case, clearly not in the mood.  "Make me." He replies, with a smirk on his face. I sit there in silence, giving him a stern look. He then rolls his eyes and passes it back. I reach to get it back and as I place my hand on the pencil case, he leans back which makes me fall onto him.  "Awe, you really want the pencil case dont ya'!"

He said with a hint of a smirk. I quickly lift myself up as Imogen speaks, "Oh Ben, just leave her alonee! Give her the pencil case back, you're not funny you know." Ben looks at Imogen and rolls his eyes. He then places the pencil case on my notebook and turns back to his work. I turn to look at Imogen and thank her. She nods and smiles. Imogen and I begin to chat. We are sat infront of eachother so we both lean on the table to hear eachother. She seems pretty cool, so I got her insta.

[The bell rings]

"Finally! This lesson was soo boring." Imogen exclaims as I laugh. We all stand up, and pack our bags to leave for our next lesson, which my lesson happens to be religious studies. "See ya later y/n!" Imogen announces as I wave at her and leave. I walk to through the hallways, to reach my next lesson and enter class.