Olivikas

Inspired by Twodumbtolive

Olivikas is pretty much the romantic relationship between Olivia and Lukas and automatically, I know I don't ship it. I personally headcanon that Olivia is a lesbian but that doesn't mean I would rule this ship out completely.

Although I don't like it romantically, I think they have a pretty decent friendship. Like they're both similar in personalities; they're both intelligent, sensitive and are more pessimistic and when looking at the canon, rare game(putting all headcanons, fanfics and thoughts aside), Olivia is the first to genuinely welcome Lukas into the group. Sure, Jesse was nice to him as well but you can have it so that Jesse is more rude to Lukas.

Olivia is also the first to defend Lukas, showing genuine concern for him if he gets kicked out as seen as when she scolds Jesse for letting him out there by herself and admits that he enjoys his company and Lukas shows concern for her when finding out she and Axel were imprisoned by Hadrian.

Despite this however, I don't think the two have chemistry per say. Comparing this to Lukesse, I love Lukesse because they have chemistry and balance each other out well. Both romantically and platonically. As for Olivikas, I feel like they have little to no romantic chemistry, even if Olivia was given more screentime. I feel like I love them as friends rather than lovers because although I can't see them romantically, I feel like they would make a really great friendship.

Overall rating:

Romantically: 0/10

Platonically: 8/10