01 | a. werner

AMELIA WERNER • ATTACK ON TITAN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━GENERAL INFORMATION━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GENERAL INFORMATION
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NAME: ⠀Amelia Marianne Werner
NAME MEANINGS: ⠀Amelia : hardworking | Marianne : star of the sea / grace | Werner : defender
ALIASES / NICKNAMES: ⠀Captain Werner ( official title ) , Ame ( by close friends ) , Lady Luck / The Luckiest Soldier ( by the general public , dislikes this nickname )
AGE: ⠀15 - 41 ( verse dependent )
BIRTHDAY: ⠀August 24th
GENDER: ⠀Cisfemale

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PERSONAL IDENTITIES
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ETHNIC BACKGROUND: ⠀100% German / Eldian
BIRTHPLACE: ⠀Shiganshina District
CURRENT RESIDENCE: ⠀Trost District (S1-S3) , Marley ( POST S4 )
LANGUAGES: ⠀Eldian, Marleyan ( eventually )
SEXUALITY: ⠀Bisexual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PERSONALITY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OVERVIEW: ⠀ A charismatic and strong-willed person, Amelia comes off as generally charming and friendly, albeit intimidating, to the general public. Those who know her personally know that she is a notably confident individual and rather competitive. She has a pension for teasing and can be especially outspoken with those who are not a part of the Scout Regiment. Generally a respectful individual unless you say something she believes to be "stupid" — the criteria for what is "stupid" is unknown by anyone that isn't her.
MYERS-BRIGGS: ⠀ENTJ
ZODIAC SIGN: ⠀VIRGO
MENTAL HEALTH: ⠀PTSD
HABITS: ⠀humming, finger-drumming, nail picking

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
APPEARANCE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OVERALL APPEARANCE: ⠀ Amelia is a notably petite individual — a consequence of being unable to hold down food in her childhood, resulting in being calorie deficient

OVERALL APPEARANCE: ⠀ Amelia is a notably petite individual — a consequence of being unable to hold down food in her childhood, resulting in being calorie deficient. With age and time in the military she did eventually build muscle, but beforehand was notably scrawny as well. Her hair is a mousy, dirty blonde color and her eyes are whiskey brown. Her hair is done in a braided updo with a ribbon tied around it as an accessory, typically, due to the fact that she does not cut her hair, but still needs it out of the way when in the field.
OUTFIT DESCRIPTIONS: ⠀When out of uniform, Amelia most often wears beige slacks, a dark blue sweater, and a white button-down. She is generally averse to wearing skirts in her day-to-day attire. In uniform she occasionally has the top two buttons undone of her shirt, occasionally exchanging it for a white v-neck.
MINOR DETAILS / MARKINGS: ⠀She has freckles across the bridge of her nose.