Bonus Chapter 1

Ayaana slammed the Stick on the bathroom counter.

' Pregnant.' It was positive, now don't get her wrong she did want kids, but her little bobba ball had just turned three.

Now the problem was her first son was very moody and clingy she didn't know how he would react when he gets to know he'll have a little sibling.

Abhiraj returned home after a tiring day, as soon as he entered their room he was greeted by his son who was trying to slam his toy on the ground so it would break.

' wow, he's quite destructive for a three year old' Abhiraj thought.

" Baba?" The little boy called.

" Yes Maan?" He asked the little boy who was looking at him. The boy stared at his father for a few minutes then held the soft toy in his little palms.

After making sure his father was looking he threw the soft toy at his father who was quick with his reflexes and moved aside.

" Fir Ayaana bolti hain ' Abhiraj ji ye toh baccha hain' bacche jaisi harkate tho kabhi hoti nahi iski." He mumbled.

( Then Ayaana tells me, oh he's a little kid. Do kids behave like this?)

" Abhimaan no. Bad boy."

" Bad boy no! Mumma say Good." The boy argued.

" Bad Maan." Abhiraj repeated in a stern voice.

The little boys lip wobbled as he looked into his father's eyes and broke into tears. Ayaana entered the room and looked at the scene in front of her.

" Abhiraj ji! You started as soon you came back?" Ayaana accused.

" Started what?"

" Troubling my little baby!"

" Little aur ye? Shaitaan hain ye tum ise janti nahi. Iska asli roop bas mene dekha hain."

( Little and him? He's a devil, only I've seen his real face.)

" Maan stop crying, come to mama." Ayaana said as she sat on the bed and took Abhimaan in her arms trying to console the baby. The boy snuggled into his mother's warmth and soon stopped crying.

The family finishes their dinner and Ayaana puts Abhimaan to sleep early today so she could have a talk with her husband.

" Gussa ho kya?"

( Are you angry?)

" Nahi, but I wanted to talk to you."

" Kya hua sab tikh?"

( What happened, everything alright?)

" Remember I was feeling lethargic for since few days, I even missed my periods and had some symptoms. So I took a pregnancy test today. Vo positive aya."

" Oh."

" Kya oh!? Abhiraj ji don't get on my nerves I'll push you off the balcony!"

" Don't you think your mood swings started too early?"

" I don't want to talk to you only!"

" Areey accha baba sorry. Are you not happy?"

" Are you happy?" She asked back

" No first you answer then I'll tell you."

" I'm very happy. Just worried about Maan. "

" Ayaana this is your body, you decide. If you want to keep our baby I'll be happy. If you think you're not ready it's okay baby. At the end of the day you are a person with feelings too. Don't think about others. It is you who needs to make decisions. About me I'll be happy with whatever decision you make."