𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴

Her name was Gowri.
She was a teen girl,
living in the southern part of India,
who was only 12 when she fell in love with him? She had long hair and black eyes. And her eyes were filled with love. At that age, she was not able to know what love was, but she still fell deeper for him.

He was ten years older than her. His name was Shiva. She loved him madly but he never knew about that. He was living near her home and usually, she Saw him when she went to her tuition classes. She always watched him and loved him.

One day she decides to tell him about her love towards him. On an October evening, she confessed her love to him. When the sun was about to set near the cricket ground there was a match going on, he was sitting on his bike and watching the match. She went towards him, she was not shivering nor had any fear she told him her love and he laughed.

She was confused by that, then she asked him why he was laughing when she was serious about it.
He was shocked to see a 12-year-old had confessed her love to him and was damn brave. He told her that it was just an infatuation that would fade away with time and asked her to leave but she didn't. She confidently proposed to him again. Because of her innocence, he asked Gowri to wait until she turned 15, if her feelings towards him didn't change he would continue.

He said yes but she had to wait and put forward some conditions that she should not talk to him until she turned 15, it was hard but she thought it would be easy and accepted the conditions. Shiva thought that she would forget about it after some time,
but what happened later was history.....!✨