𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴

As time passed by her love towards him became deeper and harder. She fell for him every day, she was dying to talk to him but she didn't want to break the conditions that he made,

She remembered about every word he said that day, that they'd not talk until she turned 15, well that was not good, at first she was ok with it but deep inside she wished she could talk to him even just for a minute, but she was helpless, she respects his decision.

Now she is 14 only one more year left and she is excited to turn 15. Everyone in school knows about Gowri's love story her friends were super supportive and always supported her no matter what they'll always be there for her.

In between the long waiting, Gowri got so many proposals, but she pushed them all back and waited for the day when She'd get 15, so she could have him. Although her school life was pretty good her family life was highly toxic. She doesn't like her home cause no one is there who understands her or stands by her side.

In between all these traumas, she found happiness in him, she loved him madly even though she couldn't talk to him. No one could change her feelings for him.

She always had bruises and scars all over her, and every day she was beaten up by her parents, they killed their frustration on her, without thinking that she was also a human being. She always wished for a happy family but she didn't get one.

He was the only reason for her to stay alive if he was not there she would have killed herself. She is only 14 now, a teenage girl with lots of dreams but she is not having a normal happy life. Her parents made her life a hell.
She blamed god without knowing what he was planning for her.✨

TO BE CONTINUED..........!!!