Chapter 31

Jungkook woke up and looked around with his half open eyes. He was still in the living room. He got up and sat straight on the couch with a mild pain in his back. He pouted at the thought of Taehyung not carrying him to his room though he noticed the blanket over him. The elder was not heartless but angry.

He knew taehyung had not lost his control last night, and that was not even ten percent of his anger but hell his hyung looked so deadly and dominant. Jungkook was close to pissing last night but now when he thinks Taehyung's every expression was too hot for him. The elder might have been a little upset and misunderstood the situation but Jungkook was more than sure that he would tame his angry tiger.

He rubbed his eyes slightly smiling at his thoughts and left for his room to fresh up. There was still time for his classes and he was early so he decided to make breakfast. He looks back to see if Taehyung was here. He was going to be late if the other wouldn't drop him at the right time so he decided to wake Taehyung up before dressing. He looked around the house even peaked outside the doors and windows and found no one but buff bodyguards in black.

He sighed and opened the door to find the 2 guards standing  like statues.
One of them abruptly turned to face him making him back off.

"Umm, ah." Jungkook cleared his throat before talking. "Hyung?-"

"Mr Kim left for office early for some important work." He said in his professional tone.

"Did he tell you when he'll be back?" Jungkook asked.

"We are not allowed to interfere for that kind of information." He said.

Jungkook hummed and nodded in response.

"Can someone drop me off to college?" He asked.

"Sure sir" The guard replied.

"Don't call me sir!" Jungkook gasped being offended. That really did make him make him feel old.

"Apologies young master."

Jungkook grunts and turned back. They always have an alternative. He dragged himself inside, got ready and mindlessly chewed the breakfast before coming out with the house.

"The cheif said he would drop you himself." The same guard said.

Jungkook nodded and got into the seats.

Their cheif as they said was the rudest of them all. Jungkook remembers once trying to distract him. Unlike the other guards who just ignored him or buy him a banana milk, that rudeass scolded him calling him a toddler and oh so proudly complained to Taehyung about that. Over that, Taehyung just laughed and said he handled his sassy bun nicely.

He tried to be cautious this time not be a more of the bad boy in front of Taehyung.  He silently sat on the backseat and avoid the stares of his special driver.

                           *         *        *

Jungkook was noticing the boy Yeonjun sitting 2 tables behind him in the cafeteria. As Jimin has said the boy follows him almost everywhere  except for when he is having classes. He also noticed him oddly being in friendship with seniors, all of them exceptionally happened to be Jungkook's classmates. He had also noticed him a few times roaming around Jimin's house. And now when he thinks he had also seen him at the arcade yesterday. 

Just few hours ago the boy had acted like he was genuinely concerned about him and later he goes on spying over him, telling Taehyung he was smoking. His blood boils at the thought of some stranger intruding between him and Taehyung. How dare this two faced delude his hyung. How dare the boy make him sleep on a couch instead of being beautifully cuddled up in his hyung's arms. Oh scratch that, Taehyung didn't even made him breakfast because of that wolf faced.

Jungkook excused himself from his friends and marched towards Yeonjun as he saw the boy leaving to a less crowded area. He crossed the boy and walks towards the medical room to see if he follows him. Jungkook made a turn slightly peeking to see Yeonjun walking casually with his phone pretending to text someone. He took another turn and walked whole way around to get back to the ground behind the main building.  He walks a few seconds and looks around to see only a few students as most of them were at the cafeteria.

He  suddenly turned back and saw Yeonjun looking at him with a confused face. Yeonjun tried to go on with his acting when Jungkook walked towards him.

"Yeonjun" He called him to make him look at him.

"Yes sunbaenim?" The spy continued his sweet act.

"You work for him! Don't you?" Jungkook asked rather calmly.

"Who? What are you saying." If Jungkook didn't knew he would have surely found that face innocent. He internally chuckled at his acting skills. Taehyung is indeed a perfectionist with his work. He thought. He wouldn't give in this easily.

"I think someone was following me in the cafeteria  and after that too so I came here." Jungkook said looking behind Yeonjun. "He was carrying something sharp in his hand, a knife maybe." He added.

"Oh" Yeonjun looked behind turning into all protective mode while dialing some symbols and digits.
He held the phone in his hand.

"Could you tell me about his appearance?" He asked leading Jungkook to a clearer place away from people.

"Umm, he was wearing a navy blue jacket and jeans and a black T-shirt,  I guess."

"There are many people like that. Anything singular that you noticed?"

Jungkook just shook his head. "I couldn't, I was scared."

"Ok, let's get inside, It's all exposed out here."

"Should I call him?" He asked observing Yeonjun every expression.

"Don't worry he'll get notified, we'll handle this."

"Won't he come to me?" Jungkook stopped walking.

"That's for Boss to decide."

"Who?" Jungkook smiled.

"Huh? " Yeonjun halted.

"Who is your boss?"

Oh dang. The most charming spy of the Kim Mafia, exposed by a collage student. Yeonjun bit his tongue.

"-sumbae-" Yeonjun was cut off by
Jungkook who spat at him with a glare.

"Don't call me that, ok!"

"Why did you tell him I was smoking?"

"I didn't say anything sumbae." Yeonjun kept on his professional attitude. It kinda made Jungkook lose his cool.

"Call me Jungkook, you stalker."

"Jungkook" Yeonjun repeated with a nod.

"Tell me why did you do that huh?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not answerable to you."

He dials some other code again in his phone totally ignoring his question.
"It was a wrong signal, nothing unusual."

He puts back his phone in his pocket.
"Don't create a scene next time, you won't get anything from me."

Next update: 11th November (Saturday)