Just want a restaurant

My name is Shido Akari. I was a 27 year old office worker that died just a few minutes ago. Now before me stood who I could only presume to be God. He was dressed in an all white rob and had a long beard. Pretty cleche if you ask me.

"I usually use this form but since you seem to not like it I'll just use my original form" God said before he transformed into a beautiful woman with red hair and sharp golden eyes can see through anything. She wore an all white business outfit.

"Ah that looks better I guess"

"So you know the deal. You died and now you get to pass on to heaven or hell or get reincarnated, your choice. And of course you get one or more wishes"

"Oh okay I want a restaurant"

"A restaurant?"

"Yeah a place where peo-"

"I know what a restaurant is I mean are you sure that is what you want. I mean you could have a gamer system that everyone wants these days or just an op ability"

"Na I just want a restaurant"

"Okay it will be done. Do you want to change anything about yourself. Like race or how you look or want one of those fancy bloodlines"

"Hmm. I'll just want any talent to do with running a restaurant. That's all"

God nod his....her head then started to write down on a clipboard that just magically appeared.

"Okay it's done hope you enjoy it"

"Thank you very much"

I bowed then she looked like she realized something.

"I might have gone crazy with the restaurant and what you're capable of and I also_"

I couldn't hear what she said as I faded out of existence into glowing glitter.

-Unname restaurant-

I woke up and noticed I was lying in a bed. Looking around I had no idea where I was but it felt like there was something familiar with this place like I have been here my entire life.

I got up and looked at the room. Seems pretty furnished. I moved to the door then exited the room into a hallway.

Connected to the hallway was other doors with name plates on. I looked at my rooms name plate and it said 'owner/manager'.

The other rooms was marked as 'bathroom', 'study' and more even some extra rooms with blank name plates.

I moved down the hallway and reached the stairs. Going down and reaching the first floor the first room to my left had the name plate 'kitchen' on. Going inside there was every equipment need to make food in a restaurant.

The front was open so the chef can serve and talk with customers. Moving out of the kitchen through I small gate connecting the kitchen and the eating area.

Standing there and looking around it was pretty amazing. I loved how everything was set up. Their was even a stage where someone could perform to entertain the customers. I moved to the front door were there was a stand at which someone could book our be welcomed.

On the door hanged a sign that said 'opened' which meant 'closed' was shown to the outside.

I return to the kitchen and started to think of what type of food I would make or what would be served on the menu.

I thought hard and decided why not make everything. I always had a dream to run a restaurant that made ever type of food. No matter what nationality it derived from. I would make it.

I then check the other rooms like storage, male and female restrooms, break room and some other rooms.

I was very surprised it was like my dream restaurant come true. I got on my knees and started to thank God for this gift.

After finishing thanking her I went back to set everything up for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be my first opening. Basically my debut in the restaurant industry so I had to make sure it was the greatest first day ever and make a great impression on my customers.

Wait. I don't have waiters, or a chef or someone to welcome people at the entrance.

This is bad. While panicking I then felt someone touch my shoulder. Looking up I saw another me and what could only be described as a female version of me.

I was seriously confused now.

They just give me a thumbs up and started to help set up. The chef is covered and someone to welcome guests so I will work as the waiter.

Finishing up we..us..I...mes's headed to bed cause tomorrow will be the biggest day ever for me and the started of my new life as a restaurant owner.

-Meanwhile with God-

'Hmm. What a great guy. But also weird. Who asks just for a restaurant. I mean I may have done allot of this to his body and that restaurant. I mean I had to cause the guy had too much good karma. With that much he could become a god'.

Then I heard him thanking me. "Oh well as long as he is happy I guess".

As I was about to finish my paperwork someone entered my office.

"Hello mother seems your as busy as always".

"What do you want Lucy?"

"Stop. I told you it's Lucifer" she said while blushing.

"Ohay. Okay. Lucy what do you want?"

"You.. urrhh...I want to know what did the guys with the shit ton of karma ask for?"

"Firstly language lady and second he ask for a restaurant"

"A restaurant?"

"Yeah weird right"

"Yeah but knowing you, you did a shi- a lot of things to him and that restaurant"

"You know me to well. If only some of your other siblings did as well"

"You know them. Michael always trying to be the perfect son and Gabriel trying to be the duaghter that wants to please you. It goes on amd on. But anyway see ya later mom I got sinners to punish and torture"

"Ya. Ya goodbye duaghter and be safe"

"Maybe I'll visit his restaurant"

"Just don't cause him trouble"

"You know me"

She left and with what she said made me worried what she would do to that boy.

Sighing I want back to work.

-Back with Shido-

Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever. And like SpongeBob always say 'i am ready'.