first customer and revelation

I woke up refreshed and ready for the day.

I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom to prepare for the day ahead.

Once done I headed down and was met with my male and female clones eating breakfast and they have also prepared breakfast for me.

I sat down and started eating. It was beyond delicious. Like eating out of the hand of a god. Like the god of foods made this.

It was weird but I also felt normal eating with myself. Though it just seemed lonely. If you can't make friends, then clone yourself for company.

We finished breakfast and went to dress up in our appropriate uniform. Once dressed each went to their station.

I Fellowes male clone me to the kitchen. I knew he was the one to make breakfast. So I won't question his cooking skills.

Female me....man they needed names and fast. She flipped the sign to announce that we are open. I stood ready and waiting.

-5 hours later-

I was currently sitting in a corner contemplating what I needed to do to pull customers while male me was patting my back.

I then heard the door bell rings indicating a customer has come. I quickly switched to business mode and waited for the customer to ushere in.

The person then said at the counter instead of one of the tables.

"Welcome what can I get you"

"Uhm hey I was near and wanted something to eat. What type of food do you serve" the person said in a British accent.

"Any type of food. The customer decides"

"Weird but new okay I'll have a apple pie if possible"

"Coming right up"

I finally get a good look at my first customer and I freaked out when I saw her.

'Fuck. Holy fuck. It's her. It's really her. It's the CAMMY WHITE'

I was shocked that someone on my top 15 favourite waifu's was here in front of me.

I was pulled out of my fanboying by a mental link of some kind. I turned to my male clone and he has finished making the pie.

I took it and gave it to her.

"Order up"

'So fast. Will hopefully it will be good'

Cammy took one bite and her eyes widen. Then she lowered her head and started shacking.

I turn to my clone 'Did you put drugs in here' he just shook his head.

She then lefted her head and had the face of absolute satisfaction on. Like when you had really really amazing sex, not that I know I died a virgin.

Then under 5 minutes the pie was gone.

'That must have been seriously delicious'

I approached her and then took the empty plate. She was blushing because of how she acted.

"Sorry"

"It's okay. Glad you enjoyed it do you want seconds"

She wanted to answer but her phone rang. It looked pretty old. Like way back before real smartphone came out.

"Sorry work calls. Thanks for the meal. You will be seeing me here more often"

She said as she paid the money then left out of the door.

Once I was sure she was gone I jumped into the air happy that not only did I get my first customer but I also got The CAMMY WHITE as my first customer. I really hope she comes soon.

Hmmm. Does that mean I am reincarnated into stret fighter universe since Cammy is here.

I pushed that aside and went back to cleaning counter of any pie crumbs.

Then the door bell rang again.

This time it was an old man. He was really short and had a bald spot on his head.

'Is he a from the street fighter universe alwell"

"Hello there young man, may I ask what type of meals do you serve at this restaurant"

"Simple sir the customers decided the meal and if not just ask for a menu with the style of food you are feeling and if you are uncertain then we can recommend you a meal or give you the daily specials"

"Hmm. Fascinating. Then can I have a steak please"

"Sure coming right up"

Not even 5 minutes then I give him the steak. And his reaction was similar to that of Cammy.

"I must say I have never gotten anything this delicious before. It puts all the meat I have tasted be for to shame"

"I am glad that you could enjoy it"

He paid for his food by giving me jewels? Weird was that another type of currentcy in street fighter.

I looked to the looked to the old man and on his back was I symbol I knew all to well.

'Wait. Hold the phone is that?"

I wasn't abolle to finish my thought as a guy wearing a hood and dressed in all black armor entered the restaurant. He sat at the counter and placed a sword as large as him next to him against the counter.

"Welcome sir wat can I get you?"

"Ale"

'The fuck is ale'

I turned to the alcohol section the saw a barrel with the words ale on. I went and poured him a glass.

He then slowly drank it.

Then all of a sudden a fairy looking thing came out of his hood.

"Wow. This place is so weird"

He finished his drink the left 3 silver coins on the counter and left with the fairy.

I was really confused now. Where was I?

I looked to both my male and female clone and they pointed upwards.

I nod and then went to the breakroom got on my knees and prayed.

'Dear God or Goddess what the fuck is going on!!!! Please explain why, when and where I am and what is going on.i said I simple restaurant not notever is going on'

{You asked for a restaurant and j give you one. You didn't ask for a specific one so I decided myself}

'What do you mean?'

{I give you your very own multiversal restaurant}

What. What. Wait wait. WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE. I am standing in a restaurant that goes to different worlds.

{No more like your restaurant exists in multiple world's and realities simultaneously}

Okay. Okay. I can work with this. I look to my clones. We can deal with this right?