Training in Dragonball

So here I stood in the world of Dragonball. It was pretty weird seeing round buildings instead of squares and hovering cars.

I followed after Goku and his family till Goku picked up Chichi and gohan and jumped on nimbus and waited for me to get on to fly.

I just followed hoping not to fall through. Once in the air it was pretty amazing.

Seeing everything from above was like a 'whole new world 'wink' get it'.

We reach kami house and that's where Goku dropped me off after introducing me to master roshi.

As they headed home roshi turned to me then gave me a heavy shell and things to do.

Had to say for a pervy guy he was one hell of a master.

"Hopefully I won't be here long"

-1 year later-

Everyone was meeting at Master roshi place.

Since krillin called over Bulma for a reunion or something. Upon arrival Bulma appeared alone causing krillin to ask where yamcha was leading her to say they broke up for good since he didn't come. Shortly after Goku arrived.

He introduces Gohan, to everyone and master Roshi points out that Goku named him after his Grandpa Gohan. Bulma was impressed with how proper Gohan's speech is, in light of who his parents are. Goku tells her how Chi-Chi is quite strict about the education Gohan receives, and how she does not let him train Gohan, much to everybody's surprise.

While events followed as it did canon untill Goku looks around noticing something missing.

"Hey master roshi where is Shido?"

"Oh well believe it or not he trained here for a few weeks then return to his 'restaurant' and the 2 days later return with a hot Blondie with an amazing-"

"Shut up perv" Bulma smacks roshi on the head.

"Sorry anyway they trained for 3 months here and learned everything I could teach them. They were prodigies like no other. Leaving even you in the dust. From there they went to further their training"

"Hey so who is this Shido guy?" Bulma asked.

"Oh a restaurant owner that wanted to be stronger so he came to train with me"  Goku responded to bulma's question.

"He meant left him here to be trained by master roshi" krillin commented.

"Wonder where they are now"

-With MC and Cammy-

-Inside the hyperbolic time chamber-

Two people can be seen fighting at a speed faster then the human eye.

"Okay that enough for now"

I told cammy as we have been training for 2 years here. We have long since passed human limits and are basically stronger than Goku at the end of the Saiyan saga nearing him going to namik. Not much but a start.

"Should we return or do you want to stay in this world?"

"I mean some stuff is about to go down here and I think I want to help but I don't know"

"Ah yes you told me about your ability to predict the future. Still not believing that"

"Whatever you say Cam anyway we should return to the restaurant I can't leave my clone to do all the work"

"Yes that is true I did enjoy my time here maybe we could stay"

"Babe you sure cause we will be fighting gods at the end of this choice"

"Gods?"

"Yeah Goku and his friends will at some point face powerful beings some that can erase planets"

"Why not sounds like a fun challenge after I come back from my world. There are some thing that needs to be done there and also remember the max number is 6 nothing more"

The number cammy is mentioning is the number of girl I can have since I talked her into me having a harem and all.

It wasn't easy. The most difficult thing I had to done in my life. I almost died when I told her. She got so mad she fucked me for a week just to prove I didn't need other girls. But I was able to persuade her.

We were on our way out when I sensed Goku's life disappeared from earth.

'Guess raditz still killed him'

We headed back to the restaurant via my own flying nimbus but instead of yellow it was like a puffy white cloud.

Upon returning I close the shop for 3 days to give the clones their vacation. Cammy went home to do her thing.

I was still busy training. I created weighted clothes for both me and cammy.

I was increasing mine when I felt like I was use to the weight. I also went to rimuru to increase my magical power.

I tried to persuade other characters that visit the shop to teach me there fighting styles or teach me in the way of energy source they use like mana or chakra or even the force.

Some did while others didn't.

I went to cammy's world to stay with her and get to know her world. I met the man Ryu himself. Made a commit on chun li's tights that almost got me killed and finally after a few months return to the Dragonball world.

Once there I was met with master roshi who informed me of Goku and the others headed to namik and that Goku had died.

I just nodded at that piece of information and went with Cammy to continue our training.

We headed to the lookout and entered the time chamber for 2 more years.

I wanted me and Cammy to be ready when cell comes and later for buu.

But the question was was this super or gt cause depending on what happens after the Buu saga is what will decide on if it's super or gt.

I placed that thought in the back of my head then entered with Cammy.

Two say it was a productive 2 years was wrong cause due to recreation alot of stuff happened.

First I could recreate anything and I mean anything I have general knowledge about and the skill will fill in the gaps. So to my surprise I recreated and taught haki and more to Cammy.

I also made her unlock mana. I was planning to take her to rimuru's world.

But the biggest and probably most dangerous thing I created was none other then Anos voldigoad's sword

Venuzdonoa.

I bound it to me and kept it in my shadow.

With that I was now higher on the food chain of powerhouses in the animeverse not that high cause there are some broken people.

Now I was stuck on something should I give Cammy an ordinary power suit, a slime suit from Eminence in the shadow or Senketsu from kill la kill.