Chapter Two

The First Half of the Train Ride

The train ride to Hogwarts had just begun, and Remus and Peter were all ready starting at the youngest Potter sibling in confusion, ok Y/n had to admit their was a reason, I mean she was on the train to Hogwarts. "So are you going to tell us why exactly you are on the train to Hogwarts, when you go to Bueaxbaton?" Remus said breaking the awkward silence and confused stares that had taken over the compartment. This resulted in the Potter siblings and Sirius to give each other knowing looks and all burst out laughing thinking of the reason on why she was expelled from the school "let's just say I'm not wanted back in magical France let alone Beauxbatons" Y/n replied. "What did you do?" Peter said in shock looking at the girl. "Nothing completely illegal" she said and then mumbled "I only accidentally cut off the prime minister's daughter's hair and then turned her neon orange." "You did what?" Shouted the pair of boys "I mean it's not that bad the spell wore off in 24 yours and they could've used a potion or spell to make her hair grow back" she said with a smirk. "Are you out of your mind. You are lucky you didn't get arrested what were you thinking?" Remus exclaimed "Wow sorry mom, and I've already been scolded by parents I don't need to get scolded by my best friend as well, and to answer your question I was thinking that the girl was my dorm mate and that she was a b*tch, that deserved to be told off." Y/n said slightly annoyed "anyways now I get to go to Hogwarts now and be with all you lot."

They were now three and a half hours into the journey when they all decided it was time to get changed and they kicked y/n out of the compartment without showing her where the toilets were so she could get changed. As y/n was aimlessly walking down the corridor hoping to bump into someone who could lead her to the bathroom, too lost in her own thoughts she didn't realise someone walking in the direction of the girl until they were standing in front of her and started talking to her "do you need help you've walked past our compartment about four times and you look really lost." Said a kind voice, shocked by the sudden voice y/n jumped. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Are you new because you don't look like a first year but I have never seen you before." Said the voice again. Y/n finally looked up to see a beautiful blond haired girl. "It's ok, I was just too lost in my own thoughts to realise someone was near me. And to answer your last question yes I'm new I'm 15 and I attended Beauxbatons for my first four years but a transferred this year to be closer to home. I'm y/n by the way, what's your name?" "Oh I'm sorry I completely forgot to introduce myself I'm Marlene McKinnon it's lovely to meet you, and just to let you know you should count yourself lucky because I'm not usually this nice to people I don't know but you seemed familiar for some reason." "Oh that's probably because you know my brother James Potter." Y/n replied with waiting to see shock corse the girls face. "That would explain it, anyway did you need to find something?" "Yes I did can you by any chance show me where the toiles are so I can get changed the boy's kicked me out of the compartment without showing me. "Of course I can and then you can come sit with me and the girls after we are all sixth years like your brother but I can see us being close friends." "Thank you so much." "No problem love."

As the two walked to the bathroom they talked about numerous things, for example if they liked quidditch, what position they played, fashion trends and when they finally reached the bathrooms she agreed to wait with for you so she could show you to her compartment.

After rushing to get changed in one of the two stalls y/n checked her reflection in the mirrior and made a few minor adjustments to her attire and walked out of the bathroom to meet Marlene but as she opened the door she noticed a handsome young boy around her own age talking to the girl, well she says talking they were in a very heated discussion. Not wanting to make her self known in  the very moment in time she decided to stay silent and hidden to the left of the open door. "So why exactly can't I use the bathroom McKinnon I wasn't aware that their were bathroom monitors let alone you being one." "haha very funny Black, you know you should be a comedian with jokes like that. Anyway like I told you the first time my friend is getting change in their." "So there is two cubicles, and it's not like go in there and pester her."

Deciding that now would be a good time to come out from her hiding spot y/n walked out from behind the wall and towards the arguing pair. The boy she had realised was Sirius's brother Regulus noticed her first and stood their a little starstruck as he took in the girls beauty. Noticing the starstruck look on the boys face Marlene turned to her right to greet her.

A/N

Sorry for the short update and how long the wait has been for this book I will hopefully have another update out by the end of next week.

Thank you all. X