The World (1)

Emerging from the portal, Drago found himself in a serene forest bathed in the soft, golden hues of a setting sun. The air was crisp, and the distant sound of a gentle river whispered tranquility. He blinked, taking a moment to absorb the peaceful atmosphere.

The first order of business was to understand his new form. Drago walked to the river's edge and crouched to get a closer look at his reflection. His own eyes stared back at him, the irises an arresting shade of deep blue. The most striking change, however, was his hair – a shock of pure white. His features were those of a boy, seemingly about 14 years old. The transformation was astounding, and he marveled at the power of the gods.

As he gazed at his reflection, Drago realized that the changes extended beyond his physical appearance. In the corner of his vision, he noticed a faint, translucent window that displayed a list of attributes:

(Not really importent right now... but later in the story it will be.)

Level (LV): 1

Experience Points (XP): 0

Health Points (HP): 100 (110) - Your vitality, representing your physical well-being.

Mana Points (MP): 50 (55) - Your magical energy, allowing you to cast spells.

Spirit Points (SP): 30 (33) - Your spiritual power, vital for special abilities.

Strength (STR): 10 (11) - Your physical power, increasing muscle strength.

Vitality (VIT): 10 (11) - Your overall resilience and ability to regenerate health.

Endurance (END): 5 (5) - Your damage resistance, making you tougher.

Agility (AGI): 10 (11) - Your speed, reflexes, and coordination.

Dexterity (DEX): 10 ()11 - Your accuracy and control with ranged weapons.

Intelligence (INT): 10  (11)- Your magical prowess and intellect.

Energy (EN): 10 (11) - Your stamina, determining how long you can fight or run.

Luck (LK): 10 (11) - Your chances of critical hits and fortunate outcomes.

Status Points (STP): 50 - Points to allocate for increasing your attributes.

As Drago examined the list of attributes before him, he pondered how best to distribute his initial 50 Status Points (STP). The choice weighed heavily on his mind, and he realized that his decisions would shape his abilities and strengths in the days to come.

With determination in his eyes, he decided on a balanced approach to face the challenges ahead. Drago started allocating his STP, channeling them into different attributes:

Vitality (VIT): He added 10 points here, feeling that a robust constitution was vital for survival.Agility (AGI): Another 10 points went into agility. Speed and reflexes would be invaluable in a world filled with unknown dangers.Strength (STR): Recognizing the importance of physical power, Drago invested 10 STP in strength, wanting to wield strength as a weapon if the need arose.Luck (LK): Drago believed in the power of luck, and he added 10 points to increase his chances of favorable outcomes.Endurance (END): Realizing that resilience was essential, he assigned 10 STP to endurance.