2.

"Sorry beomgyu, it's just that some things are going on right now."Taehyun's disappointed voice spoke into the phone into beomgyu's ear.

Beomgyu bit his lip and frowned. He could hear the pity and a hint of distress in his best friend's voice at the thought of not being able to help.

"That's okay. I'll just ask Yeonjun for help.. I just felt a bit awkward because we only met yesterday" beomgyu  spoke softly, playing with the hem of his cropped shirt.

Beomgyu could hear taehyun sigh

Taehyun really hated not being able to help people when he could.

"I'm really sorry gyu. As soon as I have this figured out I'll tell you everything.."

There was a voice calling taehyun in the background with a hint of worry.

"I have to go.."taehyun murmured.

"That's fine. Call me back later tae. I'm worried for you"

"Thanks.. bye gyu"

"Bye." Beomgyu heard the line taehyun hung up the phone. go silent as

With a sigh beomie dropped his phone into his lap and pouted He was currently seated on the floor outside of his apartment after trying to get his key in the lock multiple times before coming to a realization.

His landlord had decided to be a straight up jerk and change the lock. He could get back in only if he went to the landlord to ask to move out.

He had called taehyun for help but he could tell something was wrong by the sound of his voice. So, instead of being truthful about how bad the situation was, he just told the male he wanted to move out early.

"This sucks." Beomgyu pulled at his hair before getting up from the dusty floor he was sitting on.

He could just pay a visit to his new house early.

Time skips,

Yeonjun gripped his member and tugged at it a few more times. Watching GyuBear squirm on the bed would never be something Yeonjun didn't enjoy.

The males curvy hips accentuated his figure, and it was obvious that that GyuBear worked out from his slightly toned tummy and his perky ass.

"Oh fuck-" Yeonjun grunted while biting his lip, as he was watching as GyuBear bounced on a dildo while pinching and playing with his pink nipples. He whined softly and kept calling for daddy.

Yeonjun could just feel the burning sensation in his stomach that was just begging him to cum and release everything.

"So fucking hot... I'll be your dadd-"

"Yeonjunnnn~ hellooo?" Someone knocked on the door.

"Fuck. God damnit." Yeonjun really wanted to cum, he sped up his pace muttering a bunch of swears as he saw stars and attempted to cum quickly.

"It's me beomgyu!! Your future roommate?" Beomgyu chirped in a sing- song voice.

Yeonjun came onto his hand, quickly grabbing a napkin and wiping his hand off before closing the tab on the computer and getting up to wash his hands.

He rushed to open the door and stared at beomgyu.

"Y-yes?" He panted out of breath.

"Could you help me with something?"

Beomgyu asked, choosing to ignore how he could see the hem of Yeonjun's boxers over his shorts.

Also he was shirtless... and sweaty?