Sami Zayn takes Damian Priest Brifecase.

A/N: hey Readers okay so Damian Priest came down to the ring after Seth Rollins just retain his title and before Damian Priest was about to cash in his briefcase Sami Zayn comes in and attacks Damian priest and clubbers him right into a post and then he grabs the brifecase and goes over the barricade with the briefcase and into the crowd and runs off of it and I wish people can stop getting mad about this situation of Damian Priest will get his briefcase back okay just breathe guys and relax it's not a big deal 🙄👎😡😠 and Damian Priest is not a good time to cash in your briefcase okay please just wait when the time is right 👍😭🥺 and for the love of God relax and breathe and calm down and it's just a match geez and sorry about me readers I been having my ups and downs today so I hope you can forgive me.

Likes: 3.3K and Comments: 3.3K:

@SamiZayn: hey Damian Priest it's not the right time to cash in your briefcase ok and take a Chill pill.

@ArcherOfInfamy: Sami Zayn please give me back my brifecase it's not yours it's mine. 😒🙄😠😡

@FinnBalor: hey bro calm down, you will get your briefcase back, I promise you that.

@DominikMysterio: hey bro you get you're brifecase back, I promise you that ok.

@RheaRipleyWWE: hey Damian calm down we the Judgment Day promise you that, you will get your brifecase back, if you can do one bloody favor calm down.

JDMcDonagh: I wish people stop saying I'm not part of The Judgement Day. 😒 🙄

@CassandraPriest: hey babe please calm down can you do that for me you're wife? 🥺😭

@ArcherOfImfamy: hey baby ok I'm just only for you and thank you my Judgement Day family and my wife Cassandra to calm me down, I'm fine now and yes I am now calm down.

@DianaBrooks: hey bro please calm down.

@DerrickPriest: hey couz calm down.

@SassyK: hey bro calm down please. 🙏🏽

@DamianStone: come down bro.

@RonKillings: DP you know I love you bro but please calm down.

@ArcherOfInfamy: aww thank you my Judgement Day family 💜🖤🏹⚖ and my beautiful & sexy wife Cassandra. 😘

A/N: so Readers so what do you think of this chapter so far? And please continue reading but also please leave me your comments below and also vote thank you so much have a nice day.

Love Always.

~ LaNyce Linde ~ xoxo 😘 💖 💕 ❤ 💓 💜🖤🏹⚖🙏🏼💞♥️❤