Randy Orton From: Return to WWE & now Sign to Smackdown.

A/N: from when survivor series was the return of Randy Orton now it is the signing of Randy Orton to WWE Smackdown.

Likes: 3.4K and Comments: 3.4K:

@RandyOrton: look who back Daddy Home. One thing I'm going to take down all current members of The Bloodline and Christina and Paul hello. and anybody else gets in my way like anyone Superstars from WWE or any other company the biggest threat of 3 simple words is RKO.

@SmileyMiley1991: wow babe looking good and yes you can do that babe and the floor all your and the WWE ring and Smackdown also.

@RandyOrton: Aww thank you baby I appreciate that from you 😘😉 and hey WWE Universe Daddy's back. 😉

@RomanReigns: Wow look who we have here, the man who just comes back to WWE from a injury 🙄 that me and The Bloodline have done to him, and now he wants to take the bloodline down threaten us, but this Smackdown and WWE Universe is mine 😉 I run it all, I'm you're Undisputed WWE Universal Champion, you're Tribal Chief and head of the table, I'm in God Mode and only Daddy Home this is mine, I'm above Everyone else and Christina Reigns is mine cause she my wife and Paul Heyman is my Wiseman and please show them love and respect.

@ChristinaReigns: hey Randy how are you doing today? and of course you run WWE my Gorgeous Tribal Chief Daddy. 😍😘

@RandyOrton: hi Christina I'm good thank you for asking, and by the way Tribal Queen I should be the one that should be run WWE not Tribal Chief Roman Reigns, I'm the one who called Daddy around here. 😉

@SmileyMiley1991: yes Daddy you should run WWE you deserve it and Roman hi. 😉👋🏼

@RandyOrton: yes I should be running Smackdown baby.

@SmileyMiley1991: yes you should daddy. 😏

@RomanReigns: hi Miley and by the way I run WWE and everything has to run by me ok.

@ChristinaReigns: yes you do my gorgeous Tribal Chief Daddy and I acknowledge you babe. 😘 😉 ☝🏽

@RomanReigns: aww thank you baby and I love you. 😍 😘 ❤ ☝🏽

@ChristinaReigns: I love you too babe. ♥️ and hi Randy. 👋

@RandyOrton: hi Christina how are you doing today and how is your husband you're Tribal Chief Roman Reigns is doing?

@SmileyMiley1991: hi Christina best friend how are you doing today and hi Roman how are you doing today?

@RomanReigns: hi Miley I'm good and how are you doing today? and I'm good Randy and hi Christina my beautiful sexy wife 😍 how are you doing today beautiful?

@ChristinaReigns: hi Miley best friend I'm good and Randy I'm good and hi Roman my handsome sexy husband I'm good and I have you all to myself and how are you doing today babe. 😘

@RomanReigns: hi Christina baby I'm good and I have you all to myself. 😘

A/N: hey readers I'm sorry this chapter is short cuz I have I don't know what else to say and the book so what do you think of it so far? And also please continue reading and also please leave me your comments below and but also please vote thank you so much.

Love Always.

~ LaNyce Linde ~ xoxo 😘 💖 💕 ❤ 💓